Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The E-racings Guy
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my new bike checked out by a couple of mechanics and they said the light was on because it has a full exhaust system. How do I bypass that stupid light.

I hate lights that are on for nothing... might be the FI light, that's what it was on my gsxr when I had to bypass it

·
The E-racings Guy
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes I have a PCIII

i think it is still connected, I saw something sticking in the midpipe area, what looked like what I think an o2 sensor would be.

ran no codes.

Worse case scenario I will put a sticker over the light, I race, and don't need a light to tell me if something is wrong!

I just hate looking down and seeing the yellow light on

·
Love to RIDE!
238 Posts
What did you do with your exup cables. How did you remove them if you did?

·
The E-racings Guy
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What did you do with your exup cables. How did you remove them if you did?
I bought the bike with the full system installed, and it was from a very good friend (very trustworthy) and I asked him and both mechanics he had go through the bike said it was b/c of the full system.

I just need to figure out what pin on the ECU to pull to turn the light off. If I blow the engine... well I blow the engine, but it's a perfectly great bike and i am confident that the exhaust is the reason.

on my 06 gsxr 600 when I put a full system on, it turned the light on and I had to pull a pin on the ecu to turn it off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts