Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
FL45HM3
955 Posts
Theres a group buy idea in the future.... DIablo Corsa's. :hammer I'm assuming a GB could be done on tires? Haha.

And thats a pretty sick looking lid you got too! Its TITS! :boob

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
adobo said:
Manoah said:
nice dude!
i was just checkin out that helmet the other day, looks great! hey was it $300 bucks for both those tires?
oops, sorry $320
Wonder how long they will last. It looks like I'm only gonna get ~3000 miles out of this 208, but you can get those online for $105 shipped.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
z31maniac said:
adobo said:
Manoah said:
nice dude!
i was just checkin out that helmet the other day, looks great! hey was it $300 bucks for both those tires?
oops, sorry $320
Wonder how long they will last. It looks like I'm only gonna get ~3000 miles out of this 208, but you can get those online for $105 shipped.
I got some SuperCorsa's (Race DOT's) on 600RR and i've already rode about 2k on them and they still have about another 2K on them....I will never ride another tire on the street......awesome....

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Sweet lid, I'm thinking about going for the moterhead jacket and timax gloves myself. Where can you get a d208 for $105 shipped? I'll stick with those if they are that cheap.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
tripleTUNE said:
That helmet is one of the nicest I've seen. Careful with the icon gloves, I have them and the velcro ripped right off after about 3 rides when I took my golves off.
I have a set those gloves already, blue ones. I never had a problem with them except that the color is quite faded from use and from rubbin gas off my tank when i spill it!

I bought new black ones to match my jacket and to replace my old ones.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts