Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I heard those things will give you an afro.... :scared

I think Rossi has been smoking on the side.

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
so thats what the sponsor does make cigarettes like winston. all this time i thought it was just a big yamaha dealer in europe. i gotta try one pack. is it a menthol or dry like winston?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sure, pm me your address and i'll send you some in the mail. they cost like 5 bucks though, kinda expensive, but hey, they're some damn good smokes.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they have red ones too, but those are lights.

i was inclined to get the reds cuz i ride a red six. but... full flavor > lights.

you could probably just order them offline for cheaper. but if you want me to pick you up some it's no problem since it's right down the street from me.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Who all wants these cigarettes??? If we buy 6 cartons, then we can get them at $13.95 per carton.

I have never tried them but if enough people want to get them, I will order some.

not sure what shipping will cost.

anyways, let me know.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Buying cigarettes because they sponsor a race team ? Kinda reminds
me of the boobs who buy all of the Harley gear, boots, belts, wallets etc.
I work with one of "them", he's an idiot and a sucker for the marketing
machine that is HD.

Besides, smoking is bad for you :hammer HAHA !!!

:cheers
AL

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hahaha, just yankin' your chain Delta... :hammer

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'm not a smoker, but have to admit it would be kinda cool to have a pack in my tool box or somethin.... Look at me, now I'm the one who should be wearing the HD bandanna, with the suckin' eagle boots and the "If you can read this, the bitch fell off" T-shirts. Nothin says class like a fat slob on a crappy bike with a fat cougar on the back :hammer

If I buy a pack of them, can you at least guarantee me that I'll lose 2 seconds off of my lap times ?

:cheers
AL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts