Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Thats sick..............must be nice to do something like that. The only change i would make, would be, the fact that it would be designed a little more for bikes. But totally sick garage man. :cheers :scared

·
Registered
501 Posts
Damn, i wish i had something like that. I would keep the car but add a couple bikes with some bike lifts and a different car lift. :hammer

·
Registered
318 Posts
he said later on in the thread that the garage all together cost him 110,000

·
Registered
783 Posts
$110,000, that cost more than some of the houses I've lived in.

·
Registered
318 Posts
yeah i wouldnt want to work in it... it would get dirty!! yeah it looks awesome to park your cars in and play video games and watch a 42" tv but i wouldnt want to cut any wood, get oil all over... its just too pretty

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,812 Posts
something is missing. where is the big snap-on tool box to go with that garage? if the guy could spend that much on a garage he should be able to spend another $15,000 on snap-ons huge quadruple bank, top and bottom chest. it just doesnt look right with out a big tool box. he has the rack.

·
looking for more curves
1,881 Posts
where to start....

Considering that I've worked on cars mostly in a dirt driveway, that looks like it should be a garage that would be in a TV show.... wtf...

I already do not like the guy :hammer mainly b/c he has a lot more $ then I will ever have...

I'd be scared to touch anything since it would then need to be cleaned. I wonder if the tools (if there are some...) are sitting in crushed velvet lined dawers...

If I win the lottery I'd get a pimp garage like that...

·
Registered
836 Posts
Not only are the tool boxes missing... Where's the Dyno, and the paint booth???

Calling a building a garage implies that vehicles actually get WORKED ON inside. Otherwise it is just a big ass storage shed.

·
looking for more curves
1,881 Posts
penfold said:
ya, that garage is pimp but as everyone else said, i'd rather have a more modest garage but full of bikes and the tools to work on them. ah well, to each their own!
pen has it right... Function over fashion...

I guess when you have/had:
2004 Black GT3
2000 996 C2 Cab Biarritz White [SOLD]
2003 Cayenne Turbo Basalt Black {/quote]

you can afford a $100,000+ "storage shed" :asshole :eatme :321 :rant

However here's teh kicker; DUCK TAPE ON THE DOOR!

[/list]

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.