Registered
332 Posts
subscribing

i'm interested in how you like the sport attacks

gary

·
Kasanova
387 Posts
I had never heard of these tires, everyone's always Pilot Power this and Diablo that. How much was the set?

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
doesnt look too bad.i was surprised at those results.

·
B4B
12,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Re: checkout these tire shootout results!(PICS UP!!!)

here are some pics of the bike with the new contisport attacks on.

these tires are awesome! The thing that imressed me the most is how fast the tire heats up. So far they have had very good traction but i will find out for sure tommorrow when i go eat up the chicken strips. I update again in a couple of days. Feel free to ask any questions.

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
Re: checkout these tire shootout results!(PICS UP!!!)

:popcorn:

here are some pics of the bike with the new tires on.

these tires are awesome! The thing that imressed me the most is how fast the tire heats up. So far they have had very good traction but i will find out for sure tommorrow when i go eat up the chicken strips. I update again in a couple of days. Feel free to ask any questions.
those look like they can be on saved by the bell with that pattern. haha.

·
Lets ride.
4,371 Posts
^^^ lol

I am interested with how you feel about them after you put them under a little more stress. The review that you posted has sparked my curiosity... before I just dismissed the Continental brand as an option for my bike tires.

·
Sexy Time
757 Posts
Now what mag is this and do they have any affiliations to any of the tire companies?

·
"The Bolt"
915 Posts
:popcorn: interesting

·
Sexy Time
757 Posts
Actually their whole auto line doesnt suck, bmw uses them quite a bit as stockers

1 - 20 of 44 Posts