Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sittin here at my desk at work and just seen those pics of Daves he took of that smokin ass lady on his ride and I though to my self that that could quite possibly be the sexiest thing I have ever seen, a woman on a bike. Then I got to wondering why more women don't ride? This was just something I was wondering about. As you can probably tell I'm working for the city and that is why I can sit at my desk and chat on the forum all fuckin day long. :fruit

ONE LUV

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
LOL, I work at a University so I can do the same sometimes...
Chicks and bikes, chicks and guns, chicks and other chicks, chicks and -Fill in your dream here- is what every guy in the world wants.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
There are plenty of chicks that ride in DFW area...quite a few actually.

I am also in an AR-15 group, and there are plenty of chicks there that shoot.

I am also in a Jeep club and we have plenty of chicks that drive offroad.

And.....I know some Bi-chicks that, well, they do plenty as well ;)

They are out there, just gotta get to the right place to see them! :boob

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
yoda said:
There are plenty of chicks that ride in DFW area...quite a few actually.

I am also in an AR-15 group, and there are plenty of chicks there that shoot.

I am also in a Jeep club and we have plenty of chicks that drive offroad.

And.....I know some Bi-chicks that, well, they do plenty as well ;)

They are out there, just gotta get to the right place to see them! :boob
im defenitly headin up there to hang out with you. i need more people to hang with, especially cool chics that ride bikes, shoot guns and like jeeps. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
283 Posts
My Girlfriend had her full licence before I had even riden a bike. Now I have 3 years and she doesn't own a bike. She is great on the back though having had that experience.

·
Registered
886 Posts
theres plenty of girls here in southern cali that ride , i actually ride with about four girsl all 600 but they ride pretty good ..i even know one that goes to the track atleast twice a month and rides palomar like nothing ...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Man, I don't think I've ever seen a chick around here on a bike. Of course, this doesn't include the "43-year-old, tanning bed every 6 hours, fat, blonde, ****, cigarette-smoking, foul-mouth hog chicks" I see a lot of that, but then again we're talking about Indiana :laugh

*** p.s. Hey yoda, that's badass about the AR-15 club! What kind u got? I have an Armalite M15A2 20" HBAR and love it! It definitely gets the job done.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shit, is it ok if I come live with you Yoda????? Sounds like HEAVEN... Chics that like to ride bikes, like to shoot shit, AND run shit over!!!! I'm in the wrong fuckin place. Ohio sucks.

What year is your JEEP?? I gotta 1980 CJ-7 that kicks ass. But I'm gonna have to rebuild the engine this summer and do some other shit to it. But she'll be sick when I'm done with her, FO SHO.

ONE LUV

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Ascenta said:
Hey yoda, that's badass about the AR-15 club! What kind u got? I have an Armalite M15A2 20" HBAR and love it! It definitely gets the job done.
I have a Bushmaster M4-A3, still all iron. Been thinking about adding some optics, but then again, I like going out with iron sights and shooting better than the guys with the Holosights :laugh

Have you ever checked out AR-15.com? GREAT GREAT group of folks. Just like this site!! I am on there every so often...we do quite a few shoots in the DFW area, have some 3 gun shoots and tactical competition stuff.

I also shoot a Kimber Custom II TLE .45 and waiting for my Springfield XD-9802, 3" .40, for the CC weapon.

RSixxr said:
What year is your JEEP??
I have a '99 Wrangler Sport, sitting on 5.5" RE Long Arms, 2" body lift, 36" swampers, and so much other shit...that I can't rattle it off :)

And, my 30 days of fame! :)

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yoda my hats off to you. YEA! You got yurself a nice little collection of toys. Do you do any hunting or you just like to shoot??? I'm still comin to where you are cuz there are chics that ride shoot jeep and have sex with each other. I'm there.

ONE LUV

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
:boob

I could prolly find all of that for you in an afternoon if it was set up proper...although, the new fiance would have to approve :mrgreen:

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
not "very" depends on the time of day, and what part of Arlington. :mrgreen:

I am about 25-30 minutes from there without any traffic, but an hour and a half during rush hours.

Its all part of the same "Metroplex" tho...

·
Registered
786 Posts
Mmnnnn ... AR-15A2 HBAR...... I had the lucky chance to fire one of those for a few hours.... my cousins neighbour is a member of the NRA (he has dual-citizenship up here in Canada) .... our Canadian gov't sucks ass when it comes to guns though.... he had one of those 100? 250? round drums for his AR, but the gov't made it illegal... so he was explaining to me how he buried it in my cousins backyard.... :mrgreen:

Ahh man.. that gun is more than a toy...

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
man yoda im still comin up there. maybe we can make a day of ridin, shootin, and offroadin. sounds like a great day to me, maybe the best day of my life if we can get some :boob to come along. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
man i'd ride from Ohia fer that fiasco. That's a day of a lifetime.. :boob guns and motor scooters.....shiiiiiiit

·
Registered
105 Posts
Haha, we're ALL OVER this topic, but it's cool!

*Drooder, 100+ drum mag!!??!! HELL YES! Tell me where your cousin's backyard is so I can come dig up that hoss! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yoda, I have to admit that you are one lucky bastid!! Over here in NorCal we have a lot of chicks that ride.

Unfortunately, here in CALI, the govt. doesn't allow us as much liberties as the state of Texas. There are a lot more liberals living here, so the conscience of the public doesn't get upset.

Anyways, I may have to pay Texas a visit sometime. Kudos! :hammer

1 - 20 of 25 Posts