Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my dad was going through some old photos i thought i would share i thought it was pretty funny circa 1984:lmao

anyone else with some old photos???

·
07 Charcoal Grey R6
760 Posts
That is one of the coolest pics. I remember my friend that stayed next door to my parents had a big wheel just like that it had a hand brake that made it spin out!!! Amazing do you have the name of that big wheel? Dumb question I know! I want my kid to have one.

·
Go Heels! #1
126 Posts
i used to have a big wheel, i twelve o'clocked it tryin to pull a wheelie when i was like 4 and cracked my head open. true story, i was such a squid for riding with no gear back then though

·
My R6 eats terrorists
221 Posts
i used to live in central missouri and my driveway was a very steep, long, gravel hill. i'd start at the top and race my bigwheel all the way down. looking back it was kinda stupid...there was a big barbed wire fence at the bottom.... only got wrapped up in it once. i miss those days. thanks for the post nitro

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^no problem, yeah at least squids now days wear flip flops i didn't even have that
and that was the the bigwheel with the handbrake that made it do spinouts i still have a scar above my left eye where i wrecked the damn thing there was blood everywhere

i'll have to e-mail my dad and see what the name of that bigwheel was
that picture was actually 1/4 mile from the famous boothill in dodge city kansas

·
I whore my R6
1,874 Posts
where does one get this chick magnet? is it hard to install

·
Do or do not...
202 Posts
I hated that damn toy. You put a little cartridge in the back of the bear and it would talk to you and all kinds of stuff. Scared the hell outta me.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Damn just think if you knew then what you know now.. Think how the world has changed .. kinda scary kinda sucks . It seems like some of the best times in life you wished way . Now looking back your Only wish is that you could 've stayed .

1 - 20 of 21 Posts