Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have over 100 sets of chrome wheels in stock for your R6/R1 03'odels included. If you have a black model with the red flames, I have Candy Electric Red powdercoat that matches your flames perfectly. Add in a red chrome windscreen and we're talking SICK! The candy colors are over a show polished wheel and the candy is transluscent, so the color has great depth. I can e mail pics.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Send me the pics and I can upload them here to the site. Or just use the apperance image gallery and upload them. Let me know when you do and I will add them to this thread.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PRICING ON WHEELS

Chrome rims are $550 september only. Candy colored wheels are $750, and Chrome with candy spokes are $800. Pics are coming...

·
Registered
831 Posts
Here are the pics. I really like that chrome for the 03 wheels.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Blue spokes with the chrome lips

I have Chrome wheels in stock for your pre 03' R6. I would have to have the spokes colored. With a straight set of exchange wheels, I could have your wheels on the way to you in 7-10 working days. The cost is $800.00 plus exchange for the set. That price does NOT include mounting tires or rotors. Interested?

·
Registered
531 Posts
At this stage a bit pricey for me.

Maybe a little down the track when some more funds are available.

Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
23 Posts
wow....this is a hard decision....do i get a devil exhaust or chrome wheels.....

why is life so hard...

space

·
Registered
504 Posts
Chrome rims are really cool if you are just in to cruising. But if you want to do some serious racing or stunting they are a lot heavier and weaker than other rims.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Plus they don't offer any power gains. Of course this is coming from someone who's first mods were to get the VFX Pivot Kit and the Custom LED Intergrator. But my next purchase will be the SB2. $440 in carbon to your door from Hammy The Can Man.

·
Registered
23 Posts
the sb2 is the one with the 2 canisters right? if so, i thought they retailed for 700 something?

space

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
That's the shotgun. The SB2 is a round can and they also have the OVO which is oval in crosssection. The OVO goes for $25 more from Hammy.

·
Registered
106 Posts
bling , bling personally i'll go wit chrome but i have an 02 .....ohh well...im just going to go with my chrome devil high mount first!! YEA!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
To the top.

This off season is a perfect time to get your chroming and powdercoating done.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts