Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Are you gong to Chuckwalla Valley Raceway May 27th With TrackDaz?

• Absolutely!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Damn it...NO!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am broke so I cannot...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
TRAVELER
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is going to Chuckwalla Valley Raceway with TrackDaz on May 27, 2011? If you are, hit me up. I will have my yellow scooter out there. Hopefully it is not as hot as it was on the 7th of this month. I will the pace bike for the slow group. N00B Group C here I come! LOL.

Robin

·
Track Whore
314 Posts
Too soon bro!! I'm doing my first track in July, but I need to prep up the bike with a few new parts. :(

Hopefully I can do a track event at Buttonwillow on Aug 6 with TrackDaz.

·
TRAVELER
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a few other TD events planned out. I will be probably be taking the whole June off. The whole weekend at SMMR with Ti2TT, a few more TDs (all Chuckwalla) with SOCAL, a day at Fontana, and will probably do Button with Trackdaz as well. It all depends on what the boys want do do and how it all pans out with everyone's schedule. I will only do Fontana or Button in July or early August because of the heat. Although I really don't like Button because it is all beat up, I go to hangout with the boys. Just PM me when and where you are going so we can meet up and ride a few laps. Where are you going in July? With which TD Org?

Robin

·
Track Whore
314 Posts
My first track day is July 15 with Motoyard at SOW. I'm pretty sure I'll be running another track event in August just before my summer ends, but for sure I'll let you know what event I'll be running in August or let me know what events I can run in August.

- John

·
TRAVELER
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've never ridden with Motoyard. Then again I try to stay away from SOW. The track, like Buttonwillow, is all beat up. I would rather pay the extra and/or travel the extra miles to ride a smooth and well taken care track like SMMR or Chuckwalla. Is this your first trackday?

Robin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts