Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
I love hot dogs.
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really sucks cause I am real sick of this ridiculous tail. Just talked to them and production got bumped out to mid to end of July. :cuss:cuss:cuss

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
custom led is making them, I just put mine in yesterday, and yes it is an 08 lens. The quality is excellent and it is complete plug and play.

·
Registered
208 Posts
That does suck, I'm waiting on that taillight so I can put on my homemade pivoting plate mount, and mount it down by my shock, and finally be rid of my ugly ass fender :D

May end up buying the '07 as well, if they push it back past the end of July

·
Registered
107 Posts
Rear signals are over rated, I took the starship enterprise off my 06 before it was even out of the dealership parking lot. Seriously though I rode with out rear signals for a couple months with no problems from idiots in cars or the cops. At first I thought they were gonna give me shit for using hand signals but they don't. Even now that I have my CA light in I still just hand signal when I feel lazy.

·
Registered
250 Posts
It's ridiculous! What must be really hard is having a brand new bike! It's so difficult!
And I use hands signals all the time. Other drivers see those. They don't really see turn signals.

·
Zoom
377 Posts
Its not just the 08 that is not coming in. I ordered an 05 smoke lens, and I got a call the next day and they told me smoke and clear were out of stock until mid july! Ridiculous

·
I love hot dogs.
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hand signals are dumb and dangerous in my opinion, i'm not riding a bicycle

·
I love hot dogs.
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pics or it didnt happen.
If you go on the website they got it on there. says they fit it out for the 08. I want the smoked one clear alternatives offers though. will look good with the black tail.

·
Slammed and Stretched!!!
772 Posts
If you go on the website they got it on there. says they fit it out for the 08. I want the smoked one clear alternatives offers though. will look good with the black tail.
I wanted the smoked one also. I think our bikes are pretty similar man.

·
I love hot dogs.
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 20 of 133 Posts