1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
[RSEX]
127 Posts
i have a clear orbital and its pretty mint. not a very upclose pic but there it is...

·
Habitual Linestepper
984 Posts
i have a clear orbital and its pretty mint. not a very upclose pic but there it is...

thats a diesel fisheye..what kind of lens is that

·
[RSEX]
127 Posts
thats a diesel fisheye..what kind of lens is that

new go pro i just got a little bit ago. takes pretty sweet pics IMO, its in 1080p for this one

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys.

NJALLDAY, that's exactly what I am looking for a picture of it on a liquid silver. What size did you end up going with? A small?

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
My experience with clear tank pads is that, its a pain to get rid of all the bubbles for a nice look

And over time the dirt and debris start collecting around the edge between the pad and the tank and doesn't look right

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My experience with clear tank pads is that, its a pain to get rid of all the bubbles for a nice look

And over time the dirt and debris start collecting around the edge between the pad and the tank and doesn't look right
Any suggestions?

I want to get a tank pad but at the same time I don't want it to be noticeable. I'm just not a big fan of decorative pieces and would like to just keep it simple.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I've been looking too. I bought my bike 2 years ago and it has clear on it on the back and both sides and it mainly still looks good. Would like to pick up another set as a spare.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I like the clear tank pads! Gives a clean appearance (to certain bikes) to the bike, unlike the carbon fiber looking ones.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts