6,439 Posts
Re: 2008-> R6 parts.

IBTL

Need to be a member 60+ days to sell.

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,899 Posts

12. Pictures are required. It's helps with confirming the condition of the item being sold so we don't have people getting their items purchased in another condition other than what was described. You must POST the pictures. If you are selling a motorcycle, mulitiple pictures from each angle are REQUIRED. If you are too lazy to take pictures of the bike YOU are trying to sell then don't bother posting the ad.
Fix this...and your thread can stay. Don't, and it's coming down. I'm only letting this go since Forum Members have vouched for you.

GLWS (post the pics)

·
NCSportbikes.com
701 Posts

Just got my package! Super stoked to put the new exhaust on the bike on Wednesday!

Great seller!! Great communication, fast responses to questions, quick shipping, parts as described, would definatley buy from again!

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,899 Posts

Just got my package! Super stoked to put the new exhaust on the bike on Wednesday!

Great seller!! Great communication, fast responses to questions, quick shipping, parts as described, would definatley buy from again!
Yeah, accept he can't follow simple directions from someone who doesn't have a problem deleting his thread. :wtf

I'm a patient man...I'll give him another day. (please don't call my bluff...more than you, noo, are going to get upset if I do this.)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Yeah, accept he can't follow simple directions from someone who doesn't have a problem deleting his thread. :wtf

I'm a patient man...I'll give him another day. (please don't call my bluff...more than you, noo, are going to get upset if I do this.)
i only just saw this. sorry. dude im gone from 6:30am to 11:30pm everyday. u mean post pictures of every item? i cant do that right now ill have to wait to the weekend. ive just been sending pics as people request them. i wasn't trying to call your bluff, i just have next to zero time at the moment.

·
RIP Super Sic
3,209 Posts

Great Seller and a good guy fellas. post pics as soon as you can though!!!
I might pick up a few more parts from you as well

·
Ballin'
1,036 Posts

i only just saw this. sorry. dude im gone from 6:30am to 11:30pm everyday. u mean post pictures of every item? i cant do that right now ill have to wait to the weekend. ive just been sending pics as people request them. i wasn't trying to call your bluff, i just have next to zero time at the moment.
If you have it all piled up in a garage or room. Take a sheet of white paper, write your user [email protected] on it and make sure all items and writing on the paper is visible. That should be good enough to keep your post up.

They just need some visual evidence that this stuff is really yours. Yes, people vouched and they purchased stuff and received it, but they got rules. Good luck!

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,899 Posts

It's all good, man. I just hate being ignored. I tell you what, send me the pics and I'll post them in your OP for you. I'll PM you my email. Deal?

(See? I'm NOT an asshole! :laugh)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.