Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys !! Well let me tell you guys that the Rosarito/mex ride was dope, tons of pictures just got into the hotel from a day of stuntin , tits all over the place, oil wrestling, lap dance and more. Well im gonna post some pictures, im sure you guys will enjoy tomorrow once i down oad from my cam. Oh yeah i have tons of footage but were working on making a dvd so it will be on our dvd we make ..Man the things girl do when you have a camera crew :boob :boob :boob :boob lol gotta love this job ..later guys time to go drink so more .........pictures should be up tomorrow ...

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
okay here some good pictures i took before it got crazy and youll see what i mean on the next post lol...... :boob :boob :boob

okay those are a few ill post like 5 more pictures later of the oil wresteling and well the fun pictures ...those pictures wont be work safe lol sorry youll be able to see them at home though lol

·
Registered
270 Posts
WOW!! I wish I coulda been there!! Looks like lotta fun.

And the ladies!!....(Insert sizzling sound) :drink

·
Registered
270 Posts
Ohhh!! To be young and in college again!! Thanks for posting the pics bro! It brought back flashbacks of Lake Havasu and Palm Springs!! Nowadays, all I have left is the Spice Channel and internet Pron!!

Age...it's so demeaning!! :cuss

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i got acouple of years more ahh what the hell i'm still a long ass time away from old and with all the shit im doing now ill be working around tons of girls :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob for a while hehehh :cheers :cheers :cheers

·
Registered
318 Posts
no offense dave but couldnt you take pictures of hot girls with their shirts off? The chicks in swim suits sitting on the bikes were nice but the chicks with their tops off werent all that great... just my .02.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
I an equal opportunity boobie looker/inspector! I enjoyed them! Although the blonde chic on the police bike woulda been a naked sight to behold...........

OoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Mammary's galore!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i did take pictures i only took 250 pictures bro the rest are going on our site once it up these were just a sneak at what happen ...lol and also not that many chick were willing to get naked and stupid like those chicks ...

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
dammit ive said it once and ill say it again.

DAVE YOU ARE A LUCKY BASTARD.

nice pics man where is this bike rally exactly. :?:

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it was behind club iggys in mexico /rosarito like 30 min from the border tons of peeps went down on there bikes and they had secure parking for them notone bike stolen from what i heard ,,

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
I think we just need ot have a "ride to see Dave" day....and like, the whole country drives to Pas. to see Dave!.....well, say HI to Dave anyway, and SEE the girls!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
common on down i got a fridge in the back thats always stock with coronas for those days of long riding and coming home to chill or having the boys come down and just kick it .. :drink :drink :drink :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

1 - 19 of 19 Posts