Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
I hate you guys and I hate this forum! Now I need a quickshifter! Least it'll be cheaper since I have flash tune!

·
"The Dude abides .. "
4,719 Posts
I hate you guys and I hate this forum! Now I need a quickshifter! Least it'll be cheaper since I have flash tune!
best $225 you will spend. Sometimes you can find em used for $150, just make SURE you get the one you need. Push or pull. Dynojet makes both. And it's not shift pattern dependent, it also depends on your rearset design. Just look if the rod is pushed or pulled for the upshift. There are some that make em that work each way and you just program it.. i think.

·
Reads the rulez
2,246 Posts
Or you can just buy an Annitori...that will work in either push or pull direction with no programming necessary. :D Two years going strong, and love it every time I upshift with it.

·
Why yes I don't!!!!!!!!!!
4,810 Posts
Im pretty it was dragbike.com that did a test with various shift aides (electric, air, etc) and the minimum distance during acceleration was 2 bike lengths of advantage per shift.
Im suprised with GPS based tuning and other electronics that nobody offers a turnkey transmission/power/shift management setup for modern sportbikes.
:D

21 - 24 of 24 Posts