Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Bluer Than You!
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so I FINALLY got the race where I came second posted. I started from about 16th place and immediately shot to 5th. Had a blast battling Krez for 2nd place. Congrats to Jose on the win, although he probably couldve just putted around and still won lol. Enjoy and as always, comments are welcome!

·
Is this a segment?
17,690 Posts
:YEA You look pretty damn quick!

Coming off the bank mid-way through the video you ROCKET up to the green bike on the brakes!

·
Bluer Than You!
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Coming off the bank mid-way through the video you ROCKET up to the green bike on the brakes!
believe it or not, I do not touch the brakes coming off the banking. No one does. I dont touch the brakes until the right hander. Just down shift two gears coming off the banking :flex:

·
Is this a segment?
17,690 Posts
believe it or not, I do not touch the brakes coming off the banking. No one does. I dont touch the brakes until the right hander. Just down shift two gears coming off the banking :flex:
Oh, well then you were just more not on the brakes than the guy in front of you who was also not on the brakes but slowing like he was but really wasn't... on the brakes.

Brakes :sing

1 - 5 of 5 Posts