Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Roxy Is My Ride
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... Coachella, for those of you is a 3 day music festival in California. I didn't know if any of the forum members would be attending... I KNOW I AM!!!

·
STOP riding the BRAKES!
1,886 Posts
I wOn't be attending, but it's pretty much in my back yard. I went a couple a years back when the Red hot chilli peppers played, it was awesome! :yes Have fun! :D

·
Roxy Is My Ride
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My GF just won tickets off X103.9 ill see you there :toocool:

haha thats what im talking about! Im flying out from missouri for this thing along with some friends... any local eats that are great? We are renting a car and putting around that area of cali for a few days...

·
Roxy Is My Ride
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh just something different... or something that just your area has... Like i said, i am from Missouri and have never been to Cali so i am looking forward to the experience! I think the weather will be the biggest shocker for me... dry heat right?

·
Poop sex
741 Posts
Oh just something different... or something that just your area has... Like i said, i am from Missouri and have never been to Cali so i am looking forward to the experience! I think the weather will be the biggest shocker for me... dry heat right?
Great place! Used to be my stomping grounds before the military. If you really want some good mexican food go to Las Caseulas. They have a few in the area the original is in palm springs. Freaking awesome mexican food. There is also an italian joint close to the mall called castelli's that I used to love as well. Super authentic a lot of the waiters speak italian and the food is the bomb.

Enjoy the concert. Im freaking jealous.

·
STOP riding the BRAKES!
1,886 Posts
Are you coming earlier? Are you staying later? That way I know how far to recommend a place. I wouldn't send you out too far if your gonna be spending all day at the festival.

·
Roxy Is My Ride
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
April 16th, 17th, and 18th, will be the festival.. We are flying out i think a day or two before to LA and then making the drive. So more or less anything in the LA area up to Indio...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts