Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
i like to go up to morrison right by redrocks. right after the turnoff for redrocks the road gets badass!

·
Registered
836 Posts
I'm on the north end of town as well.

If I can get out on the road and beat the traffic, I love riding the Peak to Peak highway. Sometimes head up to Ft Fun and do HWY 14 to Walden, then over to Laramie and back down to Ft Fun for dinner.

There are some great rides heading south as well.

·
Registered
293 Posts
yea i almost did the peak to peak one day. i have been up there in my car to go climbing and saw that it would be sweet on my bike.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Green Mountain. I'm right next to Red Rocks, so Morrison or Look Out Mountain are my warm-up routes on my way to the twisties. Take 6th ave west up through Central City/Blackhawk, the Highway into Nederland, then come back through Boulder Canyon. The last stretch of that ride is wicked, if you can catch it without traffic. Taken care of, every turn is banked. Beautiful ride.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ya Northwest of me is my favorite as well, Boulder and surrounding areas. Hopefully within a month or two I will have a more normal schedule again and can actually go riding for pleasure once in a while /sigh

·
Registered
806 Posts
I'm down in aurora I love boulder
my fav is 6th to 93 to golden gate canyon rd to 119 to nederland gas up 72 to ward mile marker 44 is left hand canyon to 36 into lyons to highway 7 back up to 72 and take 72 home to 93 to 470 or go up 7 to estes for lunch

Hit me up guys and gals when you wanna ride

I'm gonna plan out a mt evans for later this month I'll post it all of ya'll should
come. Its gonna be alot of riding

·
Registered
9 Posts
I was in Westminster the other day and saw 3 Daytona 675s which i thought was kind of wierd. And a lot of cruisers. No helmet law in Colorado eh? Great state ya got there lots of great places to ride from what I saw/rode. I hope to visit again soon :toocool:

·
I fling poo!
408 Posts
Bacardi I met you once, couple years back.. lost touch.. needless to say i'm still here.

·
I fling poo!
408 Posts
Blue i thought you were selling your race bike? or just getting another one to drive out of state :p

1 - 20 of 39 Posts