Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can buy colored heal plates?? Or if not, how to color them. I have an 07 R6 Candy red, am going to purchase the pazzo levers, gold, i would like the heal plates to match

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
there out there but your gona pay for them $$$$. if your happy with what you have, just get them powder coated what ever color you want.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the ones I have, put I want the color to be either red, black, or gold (like my front forks) and pazzo levers that I am ordering. How do I powder coat them???? Dumb question, I know?? Noob, 1st bike only had it for 2 months now. Ive made a few upgrades, fender eliminator kit, hotboddies SMOCK flushies, just order a M4 black shorty slip-on. Like I said its the 07 Candy Red R6, pazzo shorties are next, but there is too much stainless steel in the middle of the bike for my liking!! Tried to post pics, but they are too big, anyone know how to make them smaller??

·
I heart my R6
464 Posts
Theres alot on ebay...Im thinking of getting some CF ones from a seller, but im not sure if 07' is the exact same as 08'

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
where to powder coat..... what is your zip?

how to post pics.... save your pics on a website like webshots, flicker, or a photo web sight and the will ushally have a like to copy and paste right to a forum. if that doesn't work then put the link to the pic between this...

it will look like this with out any spaces

take away the spaces and you got this....

you an can post as big as you want.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool thanks alot, I appreciate the help. Just found a bunch of rearsets, they are expensive though $400-$500 for sato, graves, etc.. They do look sick on the bike though, gonna have to work some more OT!!!!:nocontrol

·
Registered
749 Posts
Powder coat them... Your cheapest bet that will last...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.