Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale All parts for 03-04 R6:

M4 highmount Carbon Fiber exhaust. I took this off of my 04 R6 since I sold it. Pipe has about 500 miles on it. It is in perfet condition not a scratch. Comes with all parts needed. Keep pasenger pegs or not. $250/obo

Hotbodies Blue Undertail. Used for about 500 miles. Little white specs on the bottom from debris. But you cant do nothing about it. Comes with all hardware. 125/obo

Greggs Customs Flushmount. White matches 03 - 04 blue or red bikes. perfect condition brand new. 75/obo

Arai Okada quantum Helmet size Large. White and Blue with Dragon on the side. Used for about 400 miles. In perfect condition 250.00 firm.

Bike cover i bought at dealer. Not real good kind. perfect for garaged bikes. 15.00

email: [email protected]

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
damn...good prices. If I had the cash, I would be picking up a few things from ya, especially that helmet!!

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
I agree, those prices are a steal!!

If you had the Black Greggs flushmount, I wouldn;t mind getting it from you!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I know the rules. I read on this forum alot. I just dont post much. All this stuff is practically brand new. I just wanted to give everyone on this forum a fair shot at getting my stuff at great price.

Just trying to look out!!!!

Yoda 250 for the helmet the thign is brand new. The miles I put on it were probably 30-40 miles a trip. So no sweat.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Sorry Guys. Someone on message net beat you guys to the exhaust and greggs.

Undertaill price lowered to $100.00

1 - 8 of 8 Posts