Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not one post here since august!

one of the few stats in the US that we can ride every day of the year and NO one is active :eek:

lets get up and get out!

i'm lookin for people to ride with bc i have no rider friends out here, moved here a year ago.

i'm trying to get into stunting but having a tough time :/

had a real bad wreck last year and i am slowly getting back into riding now.

here's a link to my "welcoming" lol.

http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65181

if anyone is interested in riding whenever or meeting just send me a pm or post here or whatever.

my boss rides but he's likes to be alone alot of times i think.

so i'm a lonely rider that needs other riders :(

·
Adrenaline Junkie
31 Posts
damn, i'm from honolulu originally (went to punahou, if that means anything to anyone here), though living in LA now. visit during xmas, but my bike is here. well hey, at least it's good to know there are others on da rock!

·
U Know da kine!?
1,687 Posts
damn, i'm from honolulu originally (went to punahou, if that means anything to anyone here), though living in LA now. visit during xmas, but my bike is here. well hey, at least it's good to know there are others on da rock!
ah, need some more local 808 on this forum! shootz.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hah! We meet again. Perhaps it is our destiny. I'll never forget our sparring match. It was like how do I beat the guy that taught me everything?

I see you have a Corvette? I think long ago there used to be a rivalry between Supras and Vettes. We've since moved on to greater opponents like the Viper. Haha. Let me know when your car makes any real power. Heh.

It is just as I had for seen... something something something darkside...

Did you make it back for the 10 yr reunion?

·
Adrenaline Junkie
31 Posts
haha that's awesome it's you.

nah, didn't make it back for the reunion but i'm back home about twice a year as it is, so i always get to see everyone anyway.

what're you driving these days? last i remember, you had a bright orange mustang? i'm assuming you have a super-tuned supra, now?

mine ain't just a vette...it's a Z06 vette! took everyone out at laguna seca just today, although towards the end my brakes got squishy and all my fluids were boiling.

(did you know they're discontinuing the viper?)

so what's new with you these days? what do you do now?

·
Hey...HOLY *****...TREE!!!
64 Posts
anyone ridin' president's day?

If not I'm gonna work on my ride...

·
Registered
29 Posts
I should have checked this last week. I ended up doing the Aloha run vice riding because everyone I usually ride with was either running or working... I cant this weekend but maybe the next?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts