Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
CCS #164
404 Posts
heres a link to a very detailed .pdf file regarding the 2011 zx10

many, many pics and tons of data about the bike

http://zx-10r.net/store/2011/Ninja+ZX-10R.pdf

Im not even halfway through it but this thing is a beast! horizontal rear shock :eek:

edit: after finishing... this is now my dream bike. so many adjustable features. so to answer your question without riding either, 2010 zx10 <<<<< 2011 zx10

·
I have a dig bick...
2,307 Posts
Nice, and I never like anything Kawi makes. BMW really did us Jap riders a favor!
Beamer just threw their technology out there...which in return totally trampled the japs...I think that BMW is just warming up and Japs are playing catch up

On the other note...If the price is right, it just might be worth it...If Kawasaki doesn't go gay at the last moment and starts offering the expensive goodies as options like beamer does, it just might be worth it...If it harnesses the power as well as the Beamer does, it just might be worth it

·
Insert nonsense here
5,092 Posts
IDK...These bikes are pushing a lot of power for reliability as is. Technology is always the winch to performance. As it pulls ahead so does the power. You can't ask too much of them if the technology isn't there to keep it safe and reliable. I just hope they did their homework.

·
I like burgers
74 Posts
"The new layout contributes to a higher centre of gravity and more centralised mass, enabling even more nimble handling."

Something about that statement doesn't make sense to me.

·
^^ tallest Yamaha rider^^
6,296 Posts
i think it looks badass :YEA

but i agree with merchant, i think that engine reliability may start to become a factor :thumbdown

·
Registered
52,007 Posts
"Official" unveiling should be on Tuesday (press day) at Intermot. Surprised Cycle World broke the media embargo... no surprise MCN would... :fact

With Tardozzi gone from BMW WSBK, it will be interesting to see how the 2011 Kawi stacks up at world level. Nonetheless, BMW raised the bar and Kawi is simply the first of the Big Four to answer...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts