Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
My R6 eats Ninjas.
749 Posts
All you should have to do is fill out a "statement of error or erasure" and get it notarized and then file that with the title at the DMV. pretty simple. It happens alot more than you would think! I'm about to do the same thing this week.

·
Smooth
298 Posts
^^^This. If anyone is smart they are not going to buy this bike from you. It will be even more of a headace for them to get it title. I will never buy anything if the title is not in their name. You are going to have a hard time getting rid of it unless you sell it to some 18 year old. Just go ahead and get it but in your name if its not stolen.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The problem is that I can not contact the seller no more "number out of service". So basically as I saying as easy as it is to fix the title there is another process through the DMV to transfer the title over.

Anyway if worst case senario if someone needs a parts bike or track bike thats why I have it posted.

·
Registered
211 Posts
sounds like someone doesn't want to go to a DMV and try to register a stolen bike or present the DMV with a fake title... I think you're leaving out a few details of your "acquisition" story.

BTW- need pics per rules and to be a member for 60 days before you can sell anything.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sounds like someone doesn't want to go to a DMV and try to register a stolen bike or present the DMV with a fake title... I think you're leaving out a few details of your "acquisition" story.

BTW- need pics per rules and to be a member for 60 days before you can sell anything.

Sounds like your a illiterate douche that doesnt understand i am willing to get the VIN number to anyone interested to check and prove the bike is NOT stolen.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Just because a bike has matching VINs doesn't mean it wasn't stolen. But I'm guessing the title you have in your hand(s) is fake.

So what's the real story? How is someone not willing to stand in line at a DMV for a motorcycle worth about $4k (assuming it's as clean as you stated)?

And you never stated an asking price... another forum rule broken.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts