Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATED LIST!

Up for sale is a complete 2007 R6 race bike part out. The bike had an electrical issue and I decided not to invest any more money into. The bike has a lot of good race and OEM parts on it. Here's the list:

2008 Yamaha R6 Fresh SuperSport Motor- Head has been decked and the bottom end has been rebuilt with new seals and bearings. Only has two weekends on it since the rebuild so it's nice and broken in. I can get the exact numbers and measurements for a serious buyer. Here is a video of the motor running right before I started taking the bike apart. $1600. Prefer local pick up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFc6wQshrB4&feature=youtu.be

Bazzaz ZFi TC with quick shifter- Fits 2006-2007, Comes with traction control adjuster and map selection switch. $500 Shipped

Ballistic Light Weight 8 Cell Battery, weighs 1.7lbs- $95

ECU- Flashed by ECUnleashed $120 Shipped

Airbox with BMC Air Filter- $100 Plus shipping

Gauge Cluster- 8313 miles. Has some white residue that I was unable to remove. Works great. Comes with fairing stay and cluster wiring harness. $200 Shipped

Radiator- Comes with reservoir and all the plumbing Includes radiator guard- $90 Shipped

Kill Switch- $35 Shipped

Rear Wheel- Comes with Galfer wave rotor, sprocket, axle, and housing. Mounted on it right now is a Bridgestone VO1 slick $220 Plus shipping

Swing arm- Comes with tire hugger $60 plus shipping

2007 R6 Frame- Comes with Utah Salvage title and Bill of Sale- $600 plus shipping

If there is something you need that isn't listed, feel free to ask to see if I have it. All prices with shipping are for the lower 48 states. All items will ship within 24hrs of receiving payment unless otherwise noted. If you are outside of the US please let me know and I will get a shipping quote for you before you purchase. If you would like a detailed picture of a part you are interested in, let me know and I will get that to you. Best way to contact me is through email at [email protected]. Thanks!

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
is the ecu for an 08+? any specs on the flash?

I wish I had more information on the flash but it was done by the previous owner. The ECU is for an 06-07. It won't work on a 08+.

I am located in Temecula, CA and all PMs have been replied.

·
Registered
389 Posts

·
V-twins Rock
427 Posts
:scared Where we're these deals 3 weeks ago? I would have bought the frame and shock off of you for sure. Oh we'll. GLWS.

By the way, do you have a steering damper for sale?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Front fender for sale?
Yes, I have a fender. However, I would like to sell the set of bodywork complete. It is Catalyst Composites. I haven't listed it for sale yet. It will be coming soon.

:scared Where we're these deals 3 weeks ago? I would have bought the frame and shock off of you for sure. Oh we'll. GLWS.

By the way, do you have a steering damper for sale?

I do have a damper but a friend is using it at this time. When I get it back from him it will be for sale. It's a GPR V4.

Any chance you have the left side tank panel?

Yes I do have the side tank panel. PM if you would like to buy it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Any chance u have tank sliders? Possible trade for my forks for yours plus cash?
Sorry, not looking to trade forks and I think I might have one tank slider. Not sure if that does you much good though.

And how old is the battery?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
I can't put an exact date on it because it was on the bike when I bought it. That isn't saying much because I have only had it a few weeks. It seemed to be working great though!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
UPDATE:

The following parts have been sold and shipped:
-Attack rear sets
-Front rotors
-Front Brake system

Sold and will be shipping this afternoon:
-Woodcraft Rear Sets and fairing stay

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SOLD and shipped:

-Woodcraft rear sets
-Woodcraft Clip ons
-fairing stay
-front and rear wheel (still have one rear wheel still for sale)
-rear brake
-chain

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Still have a lot of good parts available!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Suspension is sold!

·
R6 eats them all
6 Posts
Hey everyone, just want to let you all know, awesome seller, very fast shipping, super easy transaction! Thanks again for that Graves! -MBZ

·
Reads the rulez
2,255 Posts
I'm tempted to send my Attacks back and buy these...:laugh...

Probably have a restocking fee so not worth it..:nono sigh
Buy his, keep them as track spares.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts