1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Mine! lol

·
Registered
388 Posts
Bump awesome seller everyone. He's been great communicating and has been a standup guy considering the shipping error was 100% my fault.

Buy with confidence!

·
Registered
155 Posts
interested in the brembo MC. Will that simply be 'plug and play'? I'm trying to do some reading about it and people talked about the fine threaded banjo bolt that Brembo MC's require. Will you be including that as well?

lastly, how about the bracket to mount it or is the stock reservoir ok to use with the MC?

·
Registered
155 Posts
hey ant, aren't you from socal? I think I was talking to you on the 600rr forums back in the day when I was looking for a trackbike

·
My R6 eats Ninjas.
749 Posts
interested in the akra exhaust as well. I actually just want the damaged can, if you're willing to separate it from the headers.

·
My R6 eats Ninjas.
749 Posts
Exhaust is the race system, not the EVO btw

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
interested in the brembo MC. Will that simply be 'plug and play'? I'm trying to do some reading about it and people talked about the fine threaded banjo bolt that Brembo MC's require. Will you be including that as well?

lastly, how about the bracket to mount it or is the stock reservoir ok to use with the MC?
As of right now the whole system is complete. I would prefer to sell it that way so I won't have to bleed it and take it apart. However, if I do take it apart everything will be included with the MC. I believe it's the stock reservoir.

·
Registered
155 Posts
ant, do you know if the brembo MC/lever has a switch on it to activate the brake light? My bike is going to be serving double duty as track and joybike

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
interested in the exhaust system , let me know how much when you decide
$875 shipped

hey ant, aren't you from socal? I think I was talking to you on the 600rr forums back in the day when I was looking for a trackbike
Right on. Yea that was probably me. I see what direction you went. Haha

interested in the akra exhaust as well. I actually just want the damaged can, if you're willing to separate it from the headers.
I would prefer to sell it as a whole system. If no one buys it then I will consider separating the two.

Exhaust is the race system, not the EVO btw
Thanks!

All PMs have been replied to!

·
My R6 eats Ninjas.
749 Posts
$875 shipped

Right on. Yea that was probably me. I see what direction you went. Haha

I would prefer to sell it as a whole system. If no one buys it then I will consider separating the two.

Thanks!

All PMs have been replied to!
a little rich for a damaged full exhaust, but keep me posted if no one buys it and you decide to part it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
Id be interested in the headers alone.
Id need to see pics of the spigots up close to make sure they are not bend. Its also contingent if all the springs are included as well.

Was thinking $500 & I send you a shipping label?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts