Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
A work in progress...
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats modrid81 for winning February's ROTM! :cheers

Figured I'd throw mine in the hat this month.

Year: 2009
Model: R6
Engine Performance Mods: K&N filter, Agg block-off plates, M4 mid-pipe, Two Brothers Silver Series CF slip-on, Bauce Racing ECU flash
Chassis/Controls Mods: Galfer SS lines (front and rear), EBC HH front pads
Accessories: Zero Gravity DB, DDM 5K HIDs, eBay adjustable levers, Hotbodies smoked flushmounts, Lockhart Phillips smoked integrated tail, TST Industries Elite-1 fender kit, 2012+ OEM rear sets, 2012+ OEM passenger pedals, 2012+ OEM kickstand

Flashback to 2008. Got my first bike, '08 Ninja 250, and am loving life. Happened to come across Yamaha's 2009 line in a motorcycle mag, and fell in love with the '09 Raven color combo. Decided that at some point in life, I would own this bike. Couldn't be any other color combo, had to be the black and gold. Finally pulled trigger in 2014. Drove down to Kerrville from DFW to get it on the one day off I had that week, 10 hours roundtrip but I was the happiest guy alive. To me, this bike is perfect. I love every aspect of it. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to do track days, but I wouldn't track this one. I would pick up a second bike for that. Anyways, here she is.

The day she came home

Various stages

Her current state

·
Awwww Skee Skee Skee
29 Posts
Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts