Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking at some s/o exhausts, and the Blue Flame exhausts caught my eye the most. Does anyone have experience with it? How do you like it? How was the install? And of course, how much did you pay for it?

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
04YamahaR6 said:
I have a BlueFlame paid $530 for it from Hammy the Can Man. Its a nice pipe. i have a bunch of pics of it at http://damnnet.com/browse/?cat=Seth04YamahaR6
Dude your shit is fuckin clean man. I like, I like. However, I'm not a high mount type of guy. I'm planning on getting the scorched oval type. Once again, very nice.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
i have a hi mount BF carbon fibre slip on. i love it, sounds great looks great. didnt get mine from hammy but wish i had. install was easy, a regular mount will be even easier. :cheers

·
Registered
181 Posts
i got my BF from hammy...titanium dual-port highmount. I love it, besides in my neck of the woods (Tampa, FL) I'm the only bike besides an R1 with the BF exhaust.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
udh2oskier said:
i got my BF from hammy...titanium dual-port highmount. I love it, besides in my neck of the woods (Tampa, FL) I'm the only bike besides an R1 with the BF exhaust.

Beautiful. I have a question. What is the difference between a dual port exhaust and a single port?

·
Registered
537 Posts
I love how my BF sounds. I am very happy with it, if yuo want one you have to contact Hammy ASAP they are going way up in price but his are priced to sell just like was mentioned earlier. I think the dual port you have more control on changing the sound of it since there is one plug and pne baffle you can mix n match to get it how you want.

BE4TNUT

·
Registered
168 Posts
wassup evry1! i also wanted this bf
i heard all the clip and pictures and i think they were awesome
would love the high mount carbon dual on my 04 six
does hammy really have this cans
cuz i thought he stop selling these
i rather buy it from brian
help pls! :jump

·
Registered
537 Posts
Hammy got a few at a good price so call him NOW and see if there are any left if you want one.

BE4TNUT

·
Registered
30 Posts
considering BF exhaust

i love my BF i have the polished stainless dual port high mount looks sick with my chrome wheels, and i love the sound not annoying nice pipe only 385 shipped to my door through hammy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts