Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Track Only!
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently won 2 Full Admission tickets to all 3 days at Indy MotoGP on August 27-29. My dilemma is that I won't be able to attend. So someone else will reap the benefits.

Soooo, whoever sends the best nudes of their GF's will win. :sing

Ok, really, the contest will deal with pictures (but not nudes). You have until August 15th to submit the best artistic photo of your bike. It doesn't have to be a bike with all the fanciest parts - just a great, unique photo of it. Whether it's a nice background, an HDR Photomatrix, or even photoshopped pic. Doesn't matter. I'll choose the best one I like and winner will get the tickets.

I only request that the winner HAS to attend the event. No selling these tickets away. And I would also like some MotoGP posters sent to me afterwards. Just get 2 of each while you're there. I've always wanted some posters of MotoGP riders. :cheers

Ready... Set... GO!

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
Thats a sweet deal! Nice hook-up... Someone will be a lucky man...or woman...

·
FedEx Man
4,991 Posts
A picture of my bike behind my Brother's (middle) and my Mother's (left) graves. I lost my brother when I was 9, and he was 17, he committed suicide Jan 8th 2000, 3 days after his birthday, he was the best person I've ever known. I lost my mother when I was 14, on Nov. 8th 2004, she beat cancer once earlier in life however it broke down her immune system and eventually got the best of her.

EDIT: I'm not looking for the you for sorry for me win, I like the picture because my whole family is into bikes and I would like to think my mother and brother would be proud I'm becoming my own man and doing my own thing. If you think its the best great, if not don't pick me.

·
Track Only!
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, six. While it is a sad story, its definitely unique. Don't think I've ever seen a bike pic in the cemetery before. It has been submitted. Thanks!

·
Track Only!
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
subbed, and great for you to give them up in a contest rather than selling them.
Yea, I'm a big believer in receive free, give free. Now if I had purchased them...

I just hope alot of people from the Midwest come across it. This area doesn't get very much traffic

·
Premium Member
17,970 Posts
Shit, I def. need a vacation and free tickets would get me out there. I'll see what I can come up with.

I have some pretty good pics of ex's, if you decide to switch back to your original plan ;)

·
Premium Member
3,029 Posts
Saltman, congrats on the win there. i won the same ticket package as well for Laguna and it was awesome! :)

gotta say you're a great person to give it away in a contest rather then selling it.. well, i DO NOT want to win but i just want to submit a picture just for fun. :) hahaha...

·
Track Only!
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks man. Just want someone who will enjoy and appreciate them and hook me up in return.

Great photo too - an excellent example.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
I would enter put I already got tickets.
I think what you are doing is great. If you need someone to get you some posters send me a pm

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Track Only!
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would enter put I already got tickets.
I think what you are doing is great. If you need someone to get you some posters send me a pm

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle
Thanks for the offer! hopefully I can rely on the winner for posters, but just in case, get two of each. If the winner comes through, you could always do a contest too, offer them for ROTM winner... Or sell them on ebay.

·
My Bonneville eats me.
1,031 Posts
Ahhh if the race was a week earlier I would be all over this! Props for giving them away!!

1 - 20 of 114 Posts