Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to see there are some other contests up and running! Let's keep things rolling. I have two identical posters of the 2010 MotoGP World Champ.

Entry is simple. Post a picture of your bike. Nothing extreme or fancy, just a pic of your bike. I will assign a number to the pictures in numerical order as the pics are posted (first person to post is #1, second is #2, third is #3 ,etc. etc.) Contest ends Thanksgiving morning at 8:00am where I will compile all entries and use a Random Number Generator to determine the 2 winners. Please only post one picture to keep the entries from getting messed up. One entry per person also. Good Luck! Let's see those bikes

Attachments

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,904 Posts
OP, let me know if you need any editing to the thread because someone posts multiple pics or double posts or wtfe....I'll help keep this clean...

...and post a pic of my bike tonight, although I think DTCrew's is more purtier than mine. :D

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:laugh
He's probably got a few of these already.

op - how big is the poster?
The poster measures about 13" x 18"

OP, let me know if you need any editing to the thread because someone posts multiple pics or double posts or wtfe....I'll help keep this clean...

...and post a pic of my bike tonight, although I think DTCrew's is more purtier than mine. :D
Thanks for the help Joe and be sure to get a pic entered of that R1

is the poster SIGNED by Lorenzo? :)
No. None of the posters are signed.

These were free posters that Yamaha was handing out at the Indy GP race this past season. I snagged a couple extras as I thought they'd be good for this purpose. I also have a couple Spies, and Rossi posters left. But you'll have to wait for future contests for those.

·
Premium Member
20,433 Posts

1 - 20 of 64 Posts