Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

261 - 273 of 273 Posts

·
Super MOD
4,915 Posts
Lol new guy? Listen up Slick 50, I was a member here while you were still milking the teat. So next time check out the facts before you let your gums flap that nonsense.

And dont forget to wipe that 2% off your chin before you call me out again Mr. Teats!
what is ur problem? you're only 20. i doubt ur older than him.

·
Work Hard, Play Harder!
211 Posts
Lol new guy? Listen up Slick 50, I was a member here while you were still milking the teat. So next time check out the facts before you let your gums flap that nonsense.

And dont forget to wipe that 2% off your chin before you call me out again Mr. Teats!
I guess this would be "Slick 50" making his reply to both this and the PM you had to send over as well.

First off, you didn't get called out, I said that I had to read 9 pages of you running your mouth in a thread that you didn't belong in. You had not been in the original posting and such not a part of this particular contest, i.e. new guy to the thread!

Second, I was done sucking on teats before you where a though. But I will take the teat and my 2% instead of that salty, sticky stuff your dad told you would make you grow up strong.:fact

Now quit being a douche bag e-thug and go back to your GSXR forum where you belong.

Could we get back to the contest now?

·
Knotty Boy
148 Posts
I guess this would be "Slick 50" making his reply to both this and the PM you had to send over as well.

First off, you didn't get called out, I said that I had to read 9 pages of you running your mouth in a thread that you didn't belong in. You had not been in the original posting and such not a part of this particular contest, i.e. new guy to the thread!

Second, I was done sucking on teats before you where a though. But I will take the teat and my 2% instead of that salty, sticky stuff your dad told you would make you grow up strong.:fact

Now quit being a douche bag e-thug and go back to your GSXR forum where you belong.

Could we get back to the contest now?
someone jus got :flame 'd worse than pam anderson after her 8th time with a vag yeast infection plus the other 16 diseases scientists havnt discovered in here yet from so much :hump ... :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Nocashflo we were talkin about join dates learn to read.

someSLOWlss1 im glad your so educated in the taste of manmonaise. Sounds like you have had your fill. Was the 2% just not rich enough for your pallet?

P.S. whats that on your chin?

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Easy snowbiz..... didn't you hear about the last time people on a forum told somebody to kill themselves?

I've got $5 that says ditzel boy doesn't win the contest

·
Not DoD Blocked
2,339 Posts
that was sad.

as for Ralph, someone on the forum asked ralph what it would take to get him to stop riding stupid. he said death. 2 months later, he was dead.

261 - 273 of 273 Posts