1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The GodFather
7,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This contest is for 2 THURSDAYS

Thursday: Nov. 15, 2007 / Thursday: Nov. 22, 2007

RULES:

Post your bikes and GIRLS pictures! Post your *NEW* images with a sign that says R6-forum.com in the picture, no photoshop and all images must be new and owners give consent to the forums for use. Post work safe photos, only one post per entry. Include links, pictures and info only. Remember only ONE (1) post per member in this contest (you can sign up for other days also), you must reply to THIS thread only. You are encouraged to post up images and stories. The better the presentation the better shot at WINNING! Each post will allow 10 attatchments and you can also use outside image hosting to put up more if needed.

PRIZES: Galfer front brake lines – 4 sets total, 2 given away for each Thursday listed above.

http://www.tobefast.com/galfer-06-r6-front-lines-c-51725-p-2-pr-722.html

Winners will be selected by R6-forum.com Administrative staff (everyone else is eligiable to enter). Each winner will and notified accordingly and posted in this first post on each thread. Winners will be able to select bike types and colors available and we reserve the right to replace it with a comparable price items if sizing, colors, types cannot be obtained.

PLEASE ONLY REPLY WITH CONTESTS ENTRIES. NO COMMENTING ON OTHERS POSTS (IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING POSTED IN THE CONTESTS DROP A OFF TOPIC OR GENERAL THREAD UP
)

·
Registered
35 Posts

My baby when I first got her home. Had her in my bedroom for about three weeks. Friend of mine purchased her and low sided her off 180, anyone in GA knows where I'm talking about in one of the tighter turns. Soon as she hit the dirt she flipped over. Both rearsets and the left clip on were toast, one of the mirrors, the rear seat, the windscreen, the gas tank, the subframe, the upper fairing stay and the plastics. She is now put back together, almost completely, waiting on fundage for the plastics, and a gas tank. But for a while I had her in my bedroom. :D Something I always wanted to do.

·
First Gen FTW
11,446 Posts
Hope this is good enough for ya ;)

WINNER: ravenman and yammie6 Week 1, Please send all of your contact details, bike type and first and second color choice in a PM to SpidermanSS. Remember EVERYONE else the contest is still going another week so KEEP signing up it's not over!

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
Mitch, so far you are the ONLY entry...the other two didn't read where it said GIRLS....

·
Premium Member
1,668 Posts

Ok this is my beautiful wife, and our beautiful R6!!!!!!

WINNER: ravenman and yammie6 Week 1, Please send all of your contact details, bike type and first and second color choice in a PM to SpidermanSS. Remember EVERYONE else the contest is still going another week so KEEP signing up it's not over!

·
Vrooom on a Yamaha
358 Posts
First you have to understand that my wife hates taking pictures even though I think she is beautiful. :naughty I begged her and begged her to take a photo on my bike. I even told her that I may have a chance since there are such few entries and multiple prizes. :YEA After a little more persuasion she finally gave in. She said that she wasn't going to dress up like a hoochie mama (though that's what everyone wants to see) or pose so this is all I could get. (Sorry about the sign. It was the best I could do in short notice before she changed her mind) :(

WINNER: cdickgo and 69z28lt1 Week 2, Please send all of your contact details, bike type and first and second color choice in a PM to SpidermanSS.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
My entry, sorry for the bad pics i was in a hurry at work, so the resizing might be a little jacked up...

Even down to the over sprayed custom homemade R6-forum tank top!!!
Enjoy!

WINNER: cdickgo and 69z28lt1 Week 2, Please send all of your contact details, bike type and first and second color choice in a PM to SpidermanSS.

·
The GodFather
7,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

THIS WAS TUFF.... all gorgeous ladies! cd it's not all about the skin like you mentioned bro... I wish everyone could win this one but we have another WEEK to go!

·
Yes I am the Devil, Bobby
257 Posts
Its my bike and shes my daughter.... it might be a little early but you have to learn sometime.

·
Registered
52,013 Posts
SpidermanSS said:

THIS WAS TUFF.... all gorgeous ladies! cd it's not all about the skin like you mentioned bro... I wish everyone could win this one but we have another WEEK to go!
Congrats ravenman and yammie6!!!

·
NOT DoD Blocked
5,605 Posts
WTG you guys deserve it. I can't wait to see the pics of the stuff on yor bikes!!

·
Registered
39 Posts

here they are but without the r6-forum logo. this is the first night i took the bike home. she actually sat on my bike before i got the chance to sit on it. my bike is in the shop at the moment because 3 weeks ago i wrecked at the local twisties. the bike is done just waiting on a master link. if i get it before thursday, i will definately update and abide by contests rules. thanks! :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
i couldnt get the bike out before today (thursday). damnit... :) i guess ill try another contest next time since my picture above is missing the r6-forum logo....

im surprised that noone entered for week 2 though.. oh well..

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!!!!

·
NOT DoD Blocked
5,605 Posts
What Mitch you want to win twice?

·
The GodFather
7,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
The GodFather
7,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks everyone for participating, the contests are now over. The stories and entries were AWESOME! If you have posted any of this stuff on the site before please do! It's what makes the forums so GREAT! Nothing has shipped yet but all of the winning orders will get put into our computer system early next week and things ready to ship :)

Happy Holdays from everyone here!

R1-forum.com / R6-forum.com

1 - 20 of 20 Posts