1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The GodFather
7,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This contest is for 2 TUESDAYS

Tuesday: Nov. 13, 2007 / Tuesday: Nov. 20, 2007

RULES:

What was your most memorable R6-forum event, post or moment? Include links, pictures and info only one reply per entry.! Remember only ONE (1) post per member in this contest (you can sign up for other days also), you must reply to THIS thread only. You are encouraged to post up images and stories. The better the presentation the better shot at WINNING!

Prize: Greggs Customs Flushmount Signals – 4 total, 2 given away each Tuesday for the dates listed.

http://www.tobefast.com/gc-06-07-r6-clear-signals-c-51963-p-1-pr-739.html

Winners will be selected by R6-forum.com Administrative staff (everyone else is eligiable to enter). Each winner will and notified accordingly and posted in this first post on each thread. Winners will be able to select bike types and colors available and we reserve the right to replace it with a comparable price items if sizing, colors, types cannot be obtained.

PLEASE ONLY REPLY WITH CONTESTS ENTRIES. NO COMMENTING ON OTHERS POSTS (IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING POSTED IN THE CONTESTS DROP A OFF TOPIC OR GENERAL THREAD UP
)

·
Not DoD Blocked
2,339 Posts
Re: CONTESTS= Tuesday: Nov. 6, 2007 / Tuesday: Nov. 13, 2007

Well I knew !RON would be a part of anything that won. :) So after looking around I decideed to go with his fight with imbobdole. :swordfigh

http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25399&page=1

However there was also the fight with The_Student. but in the end all the threads with imbobdole were pretty good. He was pretty high strung. :screwy and picked fights with everyone, So any moment with him around was memorable.

WINNER: ViPeRVeNoM and 12SIX Week 1, Please send all of your contact details, bike type and color choice in a PM to SpidermanSS. Remember EVERYONE else the contest is still going another week so KEEP signing up it's not over!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Awhile back, there was a member of this forum that liked talking about himself. On how wild he likes to ride, how he raced this person on that bike, or that person in his car, and even evaded the police going 175km. His forum name was RalphS

Members of the forum started to rag on him, who wouldn't. There were "ban RalphS" in peoples signatures. Threads started telling "RalphS to go home". Alot of members were straight forward with how they felt about him, and majority were pretty bad. There were also some, that told him to keep it cool, or you'll get hurt, or worse, kill yourself.

On April 26 of 2007, someone on this forum posted that RalphS had passed away in a motorcycle accident. Even though I never met the guy, it was pretty sad that it was someone I exchanged words with. That would be my most memorable moment on this forum.

http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42602&highlight=ralph

RIP RalphS

WINNER: ViPeRVeNoM and 12SIX Week 1, Please send all of your contact details, bike type and color choice in a PM to SpidermanSS. Remember EVERYONE else the contest is still going another week so KEEP signing up it's not over!

·
No sig for you!
3,667 Posts
I'd have to say the "THREE WORD THREAD" ....... The DAILY PICS and how they tried to :banned: them. LOL!

HERE ARE A FEW SAMPLES: ENJOY! :) :toocool:

·
No sig for you!
3,667 Posts

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
cheater :)

·
All about the corners
3,900 Posts
I kinda liked the "New Pet Thread"

Lee aka DaddyPhatSaks, found a homeless Skunk on the side of the road..

He and his girlfriend nursed it back to health and raised it.. Most the forum wanted a pet skunk after that thread..

He'd put up new pictures and what not...

I'd share them with the kids and the wife.. It was really cool..

Then I heard, and I hope it's not true, that the little guy escaped and ran off :(

I feel for him because they were really attached to that little guy....as were we all.

What stood out most in that thread was there was no bashing or jabing comments.. Just a feel good thread everytime.

Hope you get him back Lee.

WINNER: !Ron and Yamadan Week 2, Please send all of your contact details, bike type and color choice in a PM to SpidermanSS. Congrats!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Well it is winter time so he burrowed a hole undernieth the shed where the bike is and he is protecting it during it's down time.

·
The GodFather
7,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
!Ron said:
:D homey won on a thread i created :lmao
Since it was the thread you wrote, maybe ViPeRVeNoM will be kind enough to share the other flushmount, to add on your collection of "dazzling lights".

·
Vrooom on a Yamaha
358 Posts
Since I am new to the Forum I don't have many memories other than seeing this picture in every post I have read. :lmao

:)

Seriously...every post. It's burned into my brain like a sports ticker on a plasma screen. It is an awesome bike though.

·
Registered
228 Posts

(sorry for the lack of pics, there were alot more people but the person with the camera didnt take many pics.)

So that night, we decided to hit up some nearby twisties in the mountains. Everyone was cool and everything went fine until we started heading back down the mountain.
We were in single file going down a righthand downhill with about 1-2 car lengths space between each bike. As I come around the corner I see smoke, then sparks and pieces of plastic and coolant everywhere and people rolling around on the ground. One of the guys we met up with just went down! and he had his girlfriend on the back!
After riding through the debris in the road, I pulled over followed by everyone else. Story is that the rider was hugging the yellow line coming around the corner and a car that was coming uphill crossed over the line and the rider had to swerve and lay his bike down or hit the car. He low sided the bike, but then it snagged the ground and went end over end, sending him and his girlfriend flying (almost off the mountain).
To make a long story short, everyone was fine. The rider was wearing gear so he walked away with nothing, and the girl had minor road rash on her hands and feet (she was wearing sandals) :bash .

And that was my most memorable forum event.

·
The GodFather
7,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
WINNER: !Ron and Yamadan Week 2, Please send all of your contact details, bike type and color choice in a PM to SpidermanSS. Congrats!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts