Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm Gridlock from the R1 forums. I spent a couple hours in a corner near the top of Ddragon Friday and Ssaturday afternoon. I'm posting them to my flickr page as I go, so I'm attaching a link to it here.

Most all of these pictures are edited in someway wether it is just a resize from 4000x3000 down to a more friendly size, or by cropping down onto the subject more closely or color and light changes and such to clean them up.

If you see a picture you want a larger size of let me know and I can send you the orignal.

Click here :)

The pictures I have up so far are from the time I spent on the dragon on Saturday. Kinda working in a reverse sort of manner. Next batch will be from Friday, then a batch from the boat party. I should have the pictures I took friday and the boat party pictures done by tomorrow.

For those of you who may not be familiar with flickr, when you click an image and it brings up another page with a medium size version of the picture, on the top of the picture is a little row of control icons. If you click the one that has a little magnifing glass with a + in it and says "All Sizes", it will bring up a much larger version for viewing.

Also in the top right corner of the page there is a "Slideshow" button you can use to just have it go to a, well.. slideshow format and let it click through all them for you :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok. I'm finished a good portion of the sportbike pics from Friday and put them up in the same collection as Saturdays. I will prolly finish the rest of the sportbike and the cruiser pictures from friday tomorrow and have them up then.

·
UnZUnDUnR
1,004 Posts
Looks like a load of fun.Is that canada?

·
Registered
94 Posts
great pictures! I like the guy with the little dog on the tank. I have never seen that before. The dog was chillin on the tank and loving it:jacked

Also the bike with the Batman picture was like a commercial for the new movie. Looked cool but I would never have that on my bike :cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
The dog's name is Spanky, and the human he lets ride his bike is Peg Grinder from the R1 forums. He brings Spanky every year :)

The bike with Batman on it, heh, the first time it passed I thought it was just an area of primer until I checked the picture on the camera lol.

·
Yamaha Blue in any color
3,251 Posts
The dog's name is Spanky, and the human he lets ride his bike is Peg Grinder from the R1 forums. He brings Spanky every year :)

The bike with Batman on it, heh, the first time it passed I thought it was just an area of primer until I checked the picture on the camera lol.
Spanky rocks! You have to get to know him first though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts