Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Corbin.com a little slow?

2K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  CQ7String 
#1 ·
Has anyone here ordered a seat from them via their website? If so, how long did it take to arrive?

I ordered mine early last week and am still yet to hear anything from them, even a confirmation email. I've emailed them a couple of times just to make sure that the order was placed correctly but heard nothing. :\

#2 ·
I ordered mine last week as well. A couple days later I got the following email:

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in our products. Attached is a description of your order please review the order to assure it is correct.

Production time for the orders is taking aprox. 4-5 weeks. The ridding rush is on !

Your credit card will be charged before the order is sent to production. All seats are Non-Refundable

Thanks for ordering and have a nice day.

Warranty:
Base pan, foam and hardware of Corbin saddle is warranted to the original owner for life. Cover materials and workmanship warranted for one year. Corbin saddles require a break in period of approximately 2000 miles. The seat feels firm initially, but with use will break-in to conform to the individual. Product will only be authorized to be shipped baCVR-MASTck, freight pre-paid, for refining of shape or to replace / rectify defective parts. In cases where the rework requires a new cover, a recover charge will be applied. Under no circumstances will cash or credit refunds be offered. All goods being handled for customer service consideration purposes must be accompanied by a Corbin invoice and a Return Material Authorization Number (RMA).

Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.corbin.com/faq.shtml

Comfort Cell Foam
http://www.corbin.com/funstuff/media/corbin_ecc.htm

Corbin Newsletter
http://www.corbin.com/maillist/

1800 538 7035

Thanks so much,
Jessica Gonzales
Internet Sales Representative
Hollister8@mike-corbin.com

So it's looking like 4-5 weeks?

Just curious, I saw you also have a 2007 R6S. Did you order the seat for the 2005 R6?

#3 ·
Ayieeee another month with the stocker. :( In the meantime I'll probably have a go at just repadding it myself until the Corbin comes in. Bummer that the wait is so long.

I did order the '05 seat, yeah. Went black/black with Yamaha Gray side panels.

Thanks for the heads up. :)

#4 ·
I had a Corbin on my last bike so after a hundred miles or so on the stock, I knew I needed another Corbin. I got all black, but am looking forward to seeing what your seat looks like with the gray sides. I'll post a pic when mine comes in.

You're welcome for the heads-up! :)

#11 ·
Huzzah!

Corbin.com email said:
Scheduled Delivery: 05/30/2008
Shipped To: , MA, US
Shipped/Billed On: 05/22/2008
Service: GROUND
Weight: 8.20 Lbs
To view additional tracking information, please log in to My UPS.
Package Progress
Location Date Local Time Description
SAN PABLO,
CA, US 05/22/2008 11:29 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
SALINAS,
CA, US 05/22/2008 9:30 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
05/22/2008 7:53 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 05/22/2008 7:22 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED "

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.