· Sherman Connoisseur
26,411 Posts
Very nice pics!

Sherman...I like that red flannel/checkered/whatever shirt. :|

· Sherman Connoisseur
26,411 Posts

· Sherman Connoisseur
26,411 Posts
Man I wish I was there. I still have one more Rossi helmet needing signing. And Nicky's helmet as well.

· Box Boy @ Woodcraft
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Man I wish I was there. I still have one more Rossi helmet needing signing. And Nicky's helmet as well.
I debated on bringing my Corsa one but honestly did not want to lug around 2 helmets on the off chance I MIGHT GET IT SIGNED.

But there was another guy there the whole weekend who camped outside of VR's pit. First day he had 3 helmets, 2nd day another 3. I talked to him and he told me he has a lot of things signed by VR. I was quite jealous. But I have mine :)

· Premium Member
35,443 Posts
Guy! Text me your size and ill have one shipped to you - you pay me in burritos :D

http://jasonphan.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/wpid-img_20140411_112624.jpg[img]

IT WAS INDEED :nocontrol:nocontrol[/quote]

Incoming!

[QUOTE="m3lover1, post: 4504482, member: 66538"]Man I wish I was there. I still have one more Rossi helmet needing signing. And Nicky's helmet as well.[/quote]

I'm planning to bring my WTF and retire it after I get Rossi's sig next year

[QUOTE="Fallis, post: 4504738, member: 66898"]Fit right in in LA. Trust fund baby hipsters love their flannel.[/quote]

:laugh

· Dangerously Irish
9,506 Posts
I debated on bringing my Corsa one but honestly did not want to lug around 2 helmets on the off chance I MIGHT GET IT SIGNED.

But there was another guy there the whole weekend who camped outside of VR's pit. First day he had 3 helmets, 2nd day another 3. I talked to him and he told me he has a lot of things signed by VR. I was quite jealous. But I have mine :)
lol **** that, I'm to lazy to stand around to have anything signed. :laugh

· Sherman Connoisseur
26,411 Posts

I was sooo lucky to have my Ben Spies helmet signed by him. Had my friend hold the helmet and he walked by everyone, and her, but then turned around and came back and signed the helmet and walked into his pit :YEA

That girl in the third shot...YES!

· Box Boy @ Woodcraft
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LOL love the last shot, Jason
You know the blonde crept my IG and liked that exact photo. Haha we exchange looks for the rest of the weekend.

I was sooo lucky to have my Ben Spies helmet signed by him. Had my friend hold the helmet and he walked by everyone, and her, but then turned around and came back and signed the helmet and walked into his pit :YEA

That girl in the third shot...YES!
Nice! Lucky too! A lot of the riders would walk by, some of the people either didn't know who was who, I got that feeling a lot, or didn't want to bother them. I had MM autograph already but my friend didn't so we waited outside his pits, a few of my other friends saw JL and walked over and we stayed at MM. Lo behold he comes out!

Spies I found to be extremely nice. Man i wish he got back into racing!

You can always depend on the Tech3 team to house the best umbrella girls! :D

· Registered
52 Posts
This is what I accomplished at COTA. Paddock passes are a must have, if your gonna go!

Had the wife waiting at Jorge's garage, to get my graffiti lid autographed while I was waiting for Rossi to sign WTF lid. Lorenzo's guys loved the graffiti helmet. As Lorenzo came out, one of his guys grabbed the helmet and made sure he signed it, and then gave it back to her. Bradley Smith was great to talk to, along with Ben Spies, Aleix Espargaro, Colin Edwards, Andrea Dovizioso, Cal, & Stefan Bradl.

· Yamaha 4Life
16 Posts
This is what I accomplished at COTA. Paddock passes are a must have, if your gonna go!

Had the wife waiting at Jorge's garage, to get my graffiti lid autographed while I was waiting for Rossi to sign WTF lid. Lorenzo's guys loved the graffiti helmet. As Lorenzo came out, one of his guys grabbed the helmet and made sure he signed it, and then gave it back to her. Bradley Smith was great to talk to, along with Ben Spies, Aleix Espargaro, Colin Edwards, Andrea Dovizioso, Cal, & Stefan Bradl.
I didn't really talk to any of the riders as they were all pretty busy getting themselves and their bikes ready but we got to go through all the Yamaha garages; Factory, Tech3 and NGM Forward. :YEA

My wife got to spend a little time with her favorite rider too.:love

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.