Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a pic of the fz6, the naked brother of the R6. I kinda like it. the bars look a little high to me. But it does have the under seat exhaust. But the frame look different too.

·
Registered
995 Posts
to high,to naked. i think the only thing the next R6 wluod have in common with taht is the underseat

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it might look like this. Let me know what you think. :boob

·
Registered
504 Posts
Now, DJ, the R6 model looks sweet. The FZ6 on the other hand, what the heck... now... why would you wear a shirt and no pants? Go naked, or go clothed (this is a metaphor guys, :roll: ). I mean, why would you leave just half a fairing, that looks gay... I would go all naked and no fairing, or go all clothed - R6. And I like the undertail idea, but not those particular cans.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes that is my originale work! I did it at 7:00 am this morning. Couldn't sleep! I can send you the psd file for proof. :hammer

-Dj1298

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Nah man, I believe you! Can you maybe photoshop my bike as like a little shadow or something into some of our wedding pics?

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sure, just hit me up when you get them done.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Wow Dj - I wish I could do work like that - would be great to show people what a bike could look like with a seat pipe before we build it and see if it's liked...

I hope you work in graphics or else your talents are wasted mate...

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nope I do not work in graphic design. i just landed a job at Microsoft supporting Exchange mail servers. If you need some help let me know and I can do some work for you.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Cool - you'll regret saying that though - I'll be hassling you day and night with stuff ... on that note - any recommendations for who can build really top web sites - mine is a little dated...

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
sure, I ask for a job so you offer Deej some work! Go figure! Just kidding! The guy is a genius when it comes to this kind of stuff! Maybe he can mock up a silver and black '03 with your underseats in a black powdercoat.... :naughty

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not a genius...but I try damn hard. I find all my answers on the net.

Send me an e mail and we can discuss your needs.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Nice job DJ. its clean. you could put that picture up else where and confuse a lot of people. All in all i like the look and it'd be pretty cool if Yamaha's saving the pipes for next year.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts