Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I went to the garage to take a few out of the box pieces off my girl. I was taking off the front fork reflectors, and putting on the 30 day tag. As I was finishing up the tag I kept thinking how long it would be before I could finally take her for the virgin cruise. Grabbed a beanie and some glasses and took a cruise. Only went up and down the street a couple times....never went over 25 but it was still fun. White knuckled and cold face it was worth it. Only put a mile on the o.d. but I finally could rest knowing I got a lil-bit out of my system. Going to get my helmet in a couple weeks for my B-day. Depending on how bills go, hopefully some goodies....flush mounts, fender eliminator, windscreen, slip-on, etc. We shall see.

·
Registered
17 Posts
yeah man that is the greatest feeling.. the other day it warmed up to 45 and i had to take my bike down the road, too bad i didnt have time to slap the battery back in so i took my bros, hes got a tl1000r.. man i was so happy the second half of the day at work, i was just home for lunch when i did it :)

·
Registered
222 Posts
where are you, Transition? What part of the country? Obviously, not SoCal :tongue

I'm in Central PA, and I've been trying to feed the need by riding my 97 GS500 up and down the local roads dreaming of the day that the snow is gone and the salt is washed away so that I can take my '01 out of the garage... its nearly time!!! :cheers :jump

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am in Ohio... Snow has melted off the roads, still some in the yards. Wiped her down good even though there wasn't grime/salt residue that I could see. Ordered my bike in Oct. and got her on sat. Work 6 days a week so Sunday's are my days off and I had to let some adrenaline rush through me before the week started.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts