Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Ninja Rider
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

haha it was like 50 degrees.. but we got snow saturday.. so it was only half melted.. all the country roads near my house were a bitch to get down.. had to go like 5 mph.. lol .. at least the main roads were clear!

lol i couldnt wait.. my new exhaust and pc5 made a big difference... oh how i cannot wait till summer! :)

im a little hardcore when it comes to riding, im the first one out for the year and the last one out, anyone else have any cool/extreme stories?

·
Ninja Rider
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
going out in this was pretty dumb, i understand the itch to ride cause i have the same thing

but 5mph isnt very extreame:fact
lol yeah it was pretty dumb not guna lie, but worth it!

yeah i wish i had a pair of studded tires for snow lol :)

the rest of it shud b gone by tomorrow tho, hopefully!

·
Registered
558 Posts
i been riding since it broke freezing.. nothing serious just out for a few mins get a feel for hte new bike. theres alota snow all around but nothing really on the roads anymore

·
Registered
206 Posts
alot of snow is meltin round here and a buncha bikes are starting to get out. took mine out for a lil ride and hot damn it felt good!!

·
I <3 Slick Mist.
1,378 Posts
alot of snow is meltin round here and a buncha bikes are starting to get out. took mine out for a lil ride and hot damn it felt good!!
Heading out tomorrow morning! I can't wait

·
Speedy Claxton
1,767 Posts
hit 45 degrees here today and the snow is slowly starting to disappear. i walked around my house for an hour in my jacket and gloves.. so horny for the season to start. still have to get new brake lines. this break in the weather just put that to the top of the priority list. but it is michigan, itll probably be 20 tomorrow and snow a foot.

·
Registered
206 Posts
hit 45 degrees here today and the snow is slowly starting to disappear. i walked around my house for an hour in my jacket and gloves.. so horny for the season to start. still have to get new brake lines. this break in the weather just put that to the top of the priority list. but it is michigan, itll probably be 20 tomorrow and snow a foot.
:lmao:hump me too man. spose to be in high 40's or low 50's all week then on thursday its gonan hit 63 :idhitit im taking that day off just for that

·
My ZX6R ate my R6!
730 Posts
DAMN, a thread expressing exactly how I feel!!!

It was 45 out in chicago. Roads were clean, so I took the 6 for a quick ride around the neighborhood. Felt good after almost a 3 month wait!

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
it was like 70 today, i rode like 4 hours :lmao

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hell tomorrow its supposed to be 68 F! But too bad I plan on takin the bike to the shop.. :(

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
i hope you guys riding in the snow with salted roads are washing your bike at least once a week...

·
Sex and Bikes Go Together
1,222 Posts
you guys are nuts, I didnt even want to pull my bike out in the snow lol...afraid I would slip

·
Registered
41 Posts
Went out today, it was 48 degrees and windy up here. Well, it's always windy up here. Figured I would go before it starts to snow in the next couple of days.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I rode to work today.. About 48 in the morning and 40 in the afternoon on my way home. It wasn't too cold, but still too cold to trust my tires..

·
Jesus Reigns
4,398 Posts
70 Friday, and im off.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts