Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these are some from yesterday. second time riding the bike (still trying to get the suspension worked out) and first time riding the track in this direction. got down to the .59s

enjoy

·
Meh
9,250 Posts
What organization were you riding with? I'm signed up for March 5th at Chuckwalla. Track looks suprisingly bumpy for how new it is... or is it just the camera mount/wind?

·
I gotta ride!
191 Posts
Nice videos man. I'm looking forward to mounting my GoPro to my bike this season. How is the track? I'm thinking about trying it. What gearing are you running, looks pretty fast? I just picked up a +3 for Willow streets, I have been running -1 front and stock rear on Willow 2.5 any thoughts?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea the track is a little bumpy this direction. that was the first thing i noticed when riding CCW compared to CW. That and my mount location didnt help to much. Gearing. i think im down one tooth in the front. i havent really messed with gearing yet. this is only the 2nd time to ride the bike. trying to get the suspension worked out first. The track is definitely a lot faster than what im used to down here in phoneix.

Oh and those first 2 guys that passed me in the first video would be Jason Pridmore and Steve rapp. those two guys are stupid fast there!

·
Meh
9,250 Posts
Pridmore runs a school doesn't he? I would expect no less! You said you got down into the 59s... does CVR use transponders or do you have your own lap timer?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes his school is out here! its crazy seein him and rapp freakin pitching it sidewayz out of every corner! i had my own laptimer :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts