Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It wasn't so much the price as the comments.
he waxed it "literally" every time he rode it.
Also the 500 in extras as if anyone cares or that those should somehow up the value. What if you don't want the stupid extras like his "red helmet?" What if the gear doesn't fit?
Also he explains that it's pricey due to that good old supply and demand and explains how that works. Just fantastic.

·
Reads the rulez
2,255 Posts
None of those ads are that bad. Obviously you guys have never seen someone that has gone full retard post a bike listing on CL...

·
Weeeeeeeeeeeee
1,667 Posts
I could never see why used gear would be a spectacular selling point. I don't want your sweaty shit.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Too sad without 2 wheels.
650 Posts
None of those ads are that bad. Obviously you guys have never seen someone that has gone full retard post a bike listing on CL...
Lmfao. I need to watch that movie again. And hell ya xtina.... I'm not even a germophobe and that grosses me out. I'd only use gear if it was my buddys because yes ****. I mean no ****.

·
Registered
672 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Theres a guy around me that has a 99 r6 with a shifty rattle can paint job bolt on extensions and 52k miles he want almost 5k. He has had it up for sale for almost 4 years now. Ive offered him $1000 like 5 times and he gets so passed lol.

·
....Casper....
719 Posts
:lmao :rofl:

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
Know what's cool? Taking a fcking SCREENSHOT of the craigslist ads you post so we can still see them after they're removed.

:facepalm:

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Know what's cool? Taking a fcking SCREENSHOT of the craigslist ads you post so we can still see them after they're removed.

:facepalm:

It's not removed. What?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Edit. You mean for people who miss it, post a screenshot of the add. Gotcha. I would if I wasn't always on my iphone, might look dumb with 2 little photos of the add.

Not to mention I haven't been able to upload photos via iphone since the last app update. No idea why. And I'm hardly ever in front of a computer that I can upload photos to, were not allowed to plug anything in to the work computers. Otherwise I would.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm from the pittsburgh area and i saw this ad. I check out the motorcycle ads from time to time. The ad is down but i know which one you posted about. That guy tried to sell that bike for a long time. I thought the same as the op. No one cares about extras and a helmet thats been on someone else's head. Nasty. And washing and waxing every time please.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts