Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just had my first crash on my R6. What a sad night that was. very shocked when it happened as I was going straight at no more then 20 kms an hours towards a stop sign and I gave it just a bit of gas to make it there and all of a sudden my tire spun out on me and that's all she wrote. I went back the next day and noticed there was a huge incline on the road which it being late and night, cold, and cold tires I must have hit it at the right spot. The bike is still in good shape minus the few fairing damage. I luckily just installed my frame sliders the week before. I was wondering about the tail section though. It smashed into pieces basically and even with rear spool sliders it didnt help. Is there something out there that would also protect the tail because if I had that on I could at least be riding still with scratches on it instead of it just parked and in pieces.

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
Sub cage.

Ridick - Skeet Skeet Skeet!!!!

·
My zx6r eats tires.
553 Posts

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya Ive seen those around. I guess for what Im just looking for a cleaner look as well but cant have best of both worlds in this case I suppose. Thanks for the ideas though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts