Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
I m starting to eat my R6
790 Posts
hmmm, didnt they say cops dont chase bikes anymore?

last summer, in Long Island here, a cop started chasing a biker b/c he was doing a wheele.... during the chase, when the bike ran red light, the cop followed and hit a car killing the driver.... resulted in a big scandal as the cop didnt follow instructions.....

·
Registered
482 Posts
he fell at a pretty high rate of speed, must have had his gear on to get up and run like that.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I didn't even know that happened and I work 10 minutes from where that took place. I actually drove that road last Sunday....what a dumb*ss. This area of VA has more police officers than any other area in the state, not the best place to run. Cool vid though. :popcorn:

·
My KTM is partly Orange
492 Posts
Damn Helicopters......

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
You can outrun the cop car but you can't outrun the helicopter and the radio. Your best bet is getting on foot and running into a mall. :*tongue

·
Registered
313 Posts
You can outrun the cop car but you can't outrun the helicopter and the radio. Your best bet is getting on foot and running into a mall. :*tongue
The only place the helicopter can't hover above you is the airport. Ride in and ditch the riding gear and bike....report the bike stolen.

·
Registered
324 Posts
why was he sparking during the intersection befor he crashed?
Yea he definantly hit something in that intersection before he crashed.

·
I heart my R6
464 Posts
Found this one on youtube....Kinda boring until the 3:00 min mark... The ending crash is pretty sweet

i dunno how he walked away, he looked like he rear ended the car going at least 80..even both his shoes flew right off his feet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57p2zxXTo1I

1 - 20 of 29 Posts