Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
"The Dude abides .. "
4,719 Posts
get someone faster than you to follow close longer, or get some on-board footage of your own. You turned left behind a rider, then had to turn right .. again moving to pass someone else. You didn't crash, you didn't knock them down, you're doing it right. Not much more can be said to be honest.

·
R stands for RaceBike
9,022 Posts
you look a littel twisted get your shoulders and head over

Agg helped me out with that

Put your left titty on the right side of the tank and kiss your mirror(where your mirror would be)

Vise versa for left hand turns

·
iRun
33,319 Posts
I only saw two corners... Can't see shit, captain!

·
iRun
33,319 Posts
Your username is funny and doesn't make any sense to me.
he's "an easy bot"... or a slutty robot. He must be Maxxx's protege. Hey NeZbot, you programmed with Java or C++?

·
Errybody Dougie
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
get someone faster than you to follow close longer, or get some on-board footage of your own. You turned left behind a rider, then had to turn right .. again moving to pass someone else. You didn't crash, you didn't knock them down, you're doing it right. Not much more can be said to be honest.
I'll be getting a go pro or something similar very soon but unfortunately it was the last track day of the year up here :nono

The guy with the camera said he was going to follow me the whole time and then went out before me and when I passed him he couldn't keep up. There's more video but another rider is in front of him so you see even less shit.

Sent from the RAPCON

·
Dangerously Irish
9,552 Posts
you look a littel twisted get your shoulders and head over

Agg helped me out with that

Put your left titty on the right side of the tank and kiss your mirror(where your mirror would be)

Vise versa for left hand turns
I find pushing my inside shoulder forward a little helps at relaxing the body & keeps me from putting weight on the handle bars.

I only saw two corners... Can't see shit, captain!
agreed:lmao

·
Errybody Dougie
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
God damn that exhaust sounds so good. :fact I miss the sound of mine.
Damn right. It's ridiculous how good that bike sounds, pretty loud though. My buddy said he could hear me all the way around the track :laugh

I can't wait to get back, tracks are the way to go. F the streets, commuting is only a convenience now. 7mpg truck :nono

Sent from the RAPCON

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Try pushing of your outside leg to initiate the turn, sorta like when your on rollerblades, or punching a heavy bag. It should help ease up your arms.

·
iRun
33,319 Posts
Your arms should be loose on the bars. None of your weight should be suspended on the bars.. That's how you do shit like this:

·
Errybody Dougie
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Your arms should be loose on the bars. None of your weight should be suspended on the bars.. That's how you do shit like this:

Turning right I could do that shit all day haha, left not so much :nono every crash I've had was during a left turn. Probably just a mental block, I always force myself to relax during the turn need to remember beforehand.

Sent from the RAPCON

·
FedEx Man
4,991 Posts
Turning right I could do that shit all day haha, left not so much :nono every crash I've had was during a left turn. Probably just a mental block, I always force myself to relax during the turn need to remember beforehand.

Sent from the RAPCON

You right handed or left handed?

·
Needs more stars
2,937 Posts

Sent from the RAPCON
That is how I used to be...could not even slide my butt off when I was turning left because of my mental block. Chicken wings helped me. :YEA

·
iRun
33,319 Posts

·
FedEx Man
4,991 Posts
Does it matter? Throttle is on the right side. :laugh
I dunno why but for me turning left I am always WAY more confident. And I am right handed so I was curious to see if he was left handed being that he has difficulty with left handed turns.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts