Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost got hit head-on, yesterday, on my way home from work. Some dumb SOB decided to turn right in front of me like he didn't even see me. I don't have any clue how I avoided it. It was definitely the closest call yet. I though for sure I was going to end up in his windshield.

After I avoided it, I was so pissed I turned around and stopped right in front of the guy, got off the 6 and let this guy know he was a dumb fcuk and needed to pay more attention. The dude could barely speak english, all he could say was "sorry, no see you... Sorry, no see you". Then the bastard takes off his sunglasses and shows me he only has one fcuking eye!! :eek5 WTF?? That's no excuse, if you have problems seeing other drivers, DON'T DRIVE! :321

I shoulda kicked his mirrors off. :nono

:rant

anyway, it's that time of year folks. Everyone is bringing out their motorcycles and all of the cagers aren't used to it yet. Be careful out there always and for these next couple months most of all.

·
Living 1/4 mile at a time
1,143 Posts
You should have poked him in the eye...

·
I'd Flip it :popcorn:
16,745 Posts
That sucks man, I would say :poke his eye out but then he would still drive with out it....

Edit Great minds think alike :rant

2,458 Posts
I'm defenitly not one to be like o there oughta be a law.... but fo real between old people and this guy.. one eye are u kidding me.. there goes depth perception... I dunno man. Least u didn't get hit.

·
Premium Member
12,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You should have poked him in the eye...
That sucks man, I would say :poke his eye out but then he would still drive with out it....

Edit Great minds think alike :rant
That made me LOL!! :laugh

That didn't even cross my mind. lol.. It just kind of caught me off guard. At first I felt bad for the guy, but that only lasted a couple seconds before I realized that's no excuse.

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,296 Posts
Damn man, Ill bet that woke ya up!!! good thing youre here to tell us about it...Oh and yes, there is a law (in Cali) one eyed people are supposed to have a restricted license...I dont know what the restriction is, but its restricted.

·
off roadin' GARDEN SLAYA!
904 Posts
My soon-to-be mother-in-law only has one eye. Being in a car with her behind the wheel can be scary.

At least you didn't get hurt.

2,458 Posts
My soon-to-be mother-in-law only has one eye. Being in a car with her behind the wheel can be scary.

At least you didn't get hurt.
So no pirate jokes? Lol

·
Living 1/4 mile at a time
1,143 Posts

·
Lifted
177 Posts
i bet the restricted is just like corrective lenses...

could get in trouble if you forget to pop your contacts in.. what about forgetting to pop the ol' glass eye in o_O

·
RIDE, SURF, L )VE
12,698 Posts
Can you identify the perpetrator in this lineup?

Glad you're safe though. at least a good story, and the way you remember it...you DID kick his mirrors off :cheers

·
Premium Member
12,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Glad you're safe though. at least a good story, and the way you remember it...you DID kick his mirrors off :cheers
:bowroll If the bottom left one was Mexican, that would be him :fact :lmao

2,458 Posts
BUAHAHA holy hell thats funny.

·
MACGYVER 05 R6 NJ
4,033 Posts
That is just a reminder to ride as if no one can see you. I was amlost hit 3 times in the same location so now when I go down that way I ride on the double yellow line so they see me. Like WTF is this guy doing in the middle of the road.

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts

:laugh

1 - 20 of 23 Posts