Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can my hands on some custom decals , preferbably something that matches the same color as the YAMAHA wording on the fairings for 09 Orange ? I was thinking of getting a decal that says "GOT RICE ?" and have it right beside the YAMAHA wordings. If it matters I'm in the DC/VA/MD area and yes I'm Asian. :toocool:

I found a ebay store that sells it but it looks like it's more of a shiny surface rather than flat.

Got RICE Ebay Link

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
There's a shop in SoCal. G2 Graphics.

·
Banned
144 Posts
Let me know how big you want them and what font , I will send you some for free ! I have a lot of orange sitting around and hardly ever use it .

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Let me know how big you want them and what font , I will send you some for free ! I have a lot of orange sitting around and hardly ever use it .
Wow thanks Bikevinyl. I'll take if off your hand if you want to send some free :YEA

I couldn't figure out the name of the font , so I just linked your preview. I'll remove it in a day ( don't want to be stealing your bandwidth )

2 in X 8 in if you would be so kind. I'll probably end up ordering some gray soon. I think eventually this is what I want , GOT RICE ? with the rice cooker logo that's like this one on Ebay . How much do you think that will run ? I can do this over PM if you prefer.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
next up on mod list:
Chinese food carton from passnger foot pegs
New racing sandals..
lawl

Wait a minute , you mean this are not standard riding boots ? I find it really easy to shift on them. Plus they come in handy if you want to throw it at a cager. LOL

·
Registered
86 Posts
The closetest font I found to the Yamaha one is IMPACT. Should have it on most systems.
I have "Got Rice!!!" in Illustrator CS4 and CS3 formats as .ai files and also as an .eps. I can shoot you the PNG file to if that would work better. Just need an email address.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The closetest font I found to the Yamaha one is IMPACT. Should have it on most systems.
I have "Got Rice!!!" in Illustrator CS4 and CS3 formats as .ai files and also as an .eps. I can shoot you the PNG file to if that would work better. Just need an email address.
Thanks lqdgrphcs. It really didnt cross my mind to have the font close to original Yamaha decal

·
Banned
144 Posts
ok this is scaled to fit your bike EXACTLY how you have it .

6.257 " wide x 1.9" tall .

If you have the other (can) or whatever it is , in vector I will ad that .

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sweet thank Bikevinyl. It's a rice cooker. LOL . I'll try to send you the vector by the end of the day. Sorry I only know how to use Photoshop a bit but doing vector and all that on Illustrator I'm lost.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts