Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are selling fast. If you order by the 22nd, I guarantee Christmas day delivery, or your product is FREE :!:
\
the pic below is of a Honda, but your R6 will look very much the same. And with every purchase you get a new forum sticker kit!!!! Plus free shipping in the US only.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
That is a sweet front end! I think I'll take 2. One I'll graft onto my super speedster honda I picked up on ebay.......

·
Registered
886 Posts

this is the custom front end my boy got on tues

(this is what happen to my boys bike on thr track on tuesday luckly he came out of it good with a bruised and and a ding ion the chin how he get that ii have no idea but his bike got [email protected]#ked )

·
Registered
69 Posts
dave said:

(this is what happen to my boys bike on thr track on tuesday luckly he came out of it good with a bruised and and a ding ion the chin how he get that ii have no idea but his bike got [email protected]#ked )
now thats a custom front end!!!!
i bet no one else riden around will have one that looks quite like that!

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
dave said:

now that had to hurt. i guess the bike is a total loss.

·
Registered
886 Posts
as a total loss i think it is but he says that hes going to fix it i think its going to cost him a grip couple grand im pretty sure his frame shifted or got twisted somewere ..... :hammer

·
Registered
283 Posts
not a total loss. Them frame sliders can go on the next bike they look unscratched. LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts