Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
I know there are a few on here that have those.

But if I remember correctly they are in the $175 range AND you have to install the circuit board yourself.

OR you could buy a CA integrator for around $90 that includes all the wiring hook-ups AND comes in its own housing. It's just as bright as stock and if you watch Ebay you can get them for as cheap as $70 shipped.

·
Yamaland
2,309 Posts
z31maniac said:
I know there are a few on here that have those.

But if I remember correctly they are in the $175 range AND you have to install the circuit board yourself.

OR you could buy a CA integrator for around $90 that includes all the wiring hook-ups AND comes in its own housing. It's just as bright as stock and if you watch Ebay you can get them for as cheap as $70 shipped.
+1 for the CA ( www.clearalternatives.com ) integrator. You can usually find them on ebay for $75. The kit looks great, and installs very easily.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
I don't know how much brighter it can be. Plus you have to cut open the taillight and put it back together and stuff yourself or for half as much you can have what is basically a PNP kit, that is still BRIGHTER THAN STOCK.

But hey its your money....

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
$150 delivered for the UFO from Hammy. It can't be beat.

LEDs are brighter, more intense, and the options are cool! The strobe brake light is worth it in itself to me!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts