Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
one goal.one vision
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just for shits and giggles...if you were going to get a custom tag what would you put on it??:fact ...found a motorcycle tag the other day that said NODOZE on it..me personally i think some of them are just wayy too cheesy but maybe someone here has a good one ..just for fun

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
2nd2sex

·
GSXR Eater
754 Posts
:dunce:goodbye

·
Registered
853 Posts
AAAARR6
SLOPOKE
TWSTYS4ME <- too long?
RAILER
FLYNLOW <- idea from the sticker that says, "I'm not riding too fast, I'm flying too low."

·
one goal.one vision
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha slopok was probably my favorite..some of those were too long..remember only 6 letters..or atleast i think they do in georiga?? idk someone tell me if u can have more than 6 letters

·
Registered
482 Posts
krazy
2krzy
nsty6

delaware is only 5

·
2003 R6
691 Posts
I was planning on getting one this summer just havnt decided what to get yet. Though about DTHBED but dont want to see the irony in that later.

·
Registered
482 Posts
a friend of mine had I1I1I1I1 on his civic. i was going to get on for mine but than i was thinking but its just something else for them to remember you by(cops that is)

·
one goal.one vision
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
haha the nsty6 is tight..1sxy6 would be pretty cool...i would like nodoze if i actually got the point behind it being a saying on a tag..though i know its caffine medicine to keep you up i just dont see the point?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts