Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 00 Yamaha R6 was stolen and recently recovered. The bike itself is definitely repairable so this is perfect for those who are looking for a quick project bike.

Here is info on the bike:

00 Yamaha R6

CLEAN TITLE w/ 25k miles

Custom installed 04 R6 Swingarm (newer model)

Custom installed 04 R6 Front Forks(newer model)

Custom installed 04 R6 Wheels and brakes - Wheels Powdercoated Gold(newer model)

Mig High Mount Exhaust

Sharkskin Solo Race Tail

I also have stock fairings (lowers,uppers)

New battery

Work that needs to be done:

Needs the following items from what we can visually see:

Ignition

Speedometer

headlight

seats

windscreen

stator cover

Headlight harness

Tailight and tray

Levers

Handlebars

Most of the items can easily be purchased from a salvage yard or ebay. I simply don't have the time & cash to put it so whoever gives me the cash first gets the bike. Like I said, this bike can EASILY be put back together and ridin or perfect for those wanting to put the bike together for track or street purposes.

I'm looking to sell the bike "as is" for 2k obo...taking REASONABLE offers..

For those wanting pictures, my little nephew dropped my camera yesterday. It doesn't seem to be coming back up so I'll take and post some pictures as soon as I have some available.

Please feel free to contact me to see the bike in person or to get more details.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
95GSX - Hey bro I don't have any pics (yet!). I'm trying to get my hands on a digital cam cause my little nephew broke mines. Are you local? If so, you're more than welcome to check out the bike in person.

I am not parting the bike...trying to sell the bike as a whole.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts