Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I take It I cut my pipe down wrong? I am not sure but it doesn't look right.. Any help would be apreciated! I take it I cut the cat's off it? What can I do about the pipe that's up against the end cap cut it down more, bend it the way it is, or weld a lil bit more of that pipe on and than bend it to come out the end cap? It for sure sounds alot better.. But will it hurt anything running it like this?

·
Eliminating Chickenstrips
1,566 Posts
You can run it like that. I was curious how the exhaust would sound like that so I took off my GYT-R to try it out.

I cut it just like you did and rode it and it sounded great and ran great.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh it sounds a million times better I was going to buy the riot pipe this week but now I think I can wait a lil while! But is it okay the way the pipe isnt out the center and is up against the end cap? Seems like the air flow would be off a lil bit. Thanks

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I test rode it tonight and Lost the end cap does anyone have a junk exhaust or atleast cheap with a atleast DECENT end cap!! Even if you could just send me the end cap that would work thanks!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No I was going to but I test rode it first! I should have atleast screwed the cap on first.. I know I am an Idiot, Owell I have another pipe coming..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts