Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally decided to get a Fastpack (and by decided, I mean saved up enough money for). And I have to say, very pleased with the product! I haven't actually "used" it, because I haven't needed to go to Wal-Mart yet :p I'll have to think of something to go buy... anyways, here's some poor pictures to enjoy:

The pack came in a thin plastic bag. While this might seem like a negligent point, I'm just happy it didn't come in one of those god-forsaken hard plastic clamshell cases that are impossible to open.

I'm lucky I bought a bike with a seat cowl, because the passenger seat the previous owner had he f**ked up somehow:

The fastpack attaches with two criss-crossing velcro straps:

And here's the pack attached to the seat, next to the impossible-to-screw-up directions:

And here are a couple shots of it on the bike. I have one small complaint, though. It seems like there's a small gap around the seat. I don't imagine how this could be caused by the Fastpack however. I've never actually put the seat on by itself, so I can't compare. But I'm pretty sure it's the seat that's causing this, not the pack.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I used it today to take a bathing suit, extra shirt, and three of our wallets + phones. Bag worked great! Oh, and don't worry about it coming off or anything. We went over 70 miles, and got into triple digits quite a few times. Sturdy as can be!

·
Premium Member
1,067 Posts
I got one of these a couple weeks ago, its great real handy for getting my lunch to work or when headed out to the gym. My only complaint is that its not the most pleasing thing to look at when its in use but it hides pretty well when collapsed.

·
Premium Member
1,067 Posts
I would like ot see what you could actually cram in there....
When I take my lunch to work I can fit 4 16oz bottles of water couple of tupperware containers probably about 5"x5"x3" and maybe a bit more. When I got to the gym I can put my running shoes, a water bottle and my gym towel. Its not super big, but its big enough.

This thread has a picture of it on a bike and open.
http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67150&page=2

·
I like ice cream!
1,350 Posts
That is ***in cool! I've never seen one of those before.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts